LOVE after 9 yrs alone?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bzangel

Post by Bzangel » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:04 pm

bump for help? :)

IannaFae

Post by IannaFae » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:10 pm

Omg, I hit the wrong button.  I had given you a big long reading and it didn't post. Grrrr.

I'll give the short version

1.  you are choosing the wrong men
2.  don't talk so much.  guys think you have too much drama when you try to talk to them about other people and how they have hurt you or said something to you.  they think you are trying to involve them.
3.  anaylize the friends in your life.  write a list of your wants and needs and compare them to your list to find out if they are beneficial to your life, you will find many are unhealthy for you
4.  i sense bi-polar or depression, especially come fall and winter
5.  stop looking for mr. right, he will only come when you are not looking for him
6.  keep a journal of your thoughts, friends stab you in the back and change the way you said things
7.  don't try to show your bf off as "look what I have" you don't really have him and are only introducing him to his next conquest
8.  you have a high metabolism no other health problems so laugh at the suggestions of eating disorders or drugs

Think that pretty much covered it.  Sucks tho that the first didn't post.

Bzangel

Post by Bzangel » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:24 am

IannaFae wrote:Omg, I hit the wrong button.  I had given you a big long reading and it didn't post. Grrrr.

I'll give the short version

1.  you are choosing the wrong men
2.  don't talk so much.  guys think you have too much drama when you try to talk to them about other people and how they have hurt you or said something to you.  they think you are trying to involve them.
3.  anaylize the friends in your life.  write a list of your wants and needs and compare them to your list to find out if they are beneficial to your life, you will find many are unhealthy for you
4.  i sense bi-polar or depression, especially come fall and winter
5.  stop looking for mr. right, he will only come when you are not looking for him
6.  keep a journal of your thoughts, friends stab you in the back and change the way you said things
7.  don't try to show your bf off as "look what I have" you don't really have him and are only introducing him to his next conquest
8.  you have a high metabolism no other health problems so laugh at the suggestions of eating disorders or drugs

Think that pretty much covered it.  Sucks tho that the first didn't post.
Wow. Thank you for the post (posted and unposted.) And thanks for taking so much effort on it.

I have to respond to a few things.

2. I am the most secretive person ever. I have had men tell me they have no idea I'm interested in them. My girlfriends (I don't have many always asked me why I'm such a tight-lipped mystery!) People come to ME with their drama and I don't respond with mine. It's unwanted when they come to me and this is why I'm not close to many. SO that one is really confusing. :)

3. I've already done this. Had a group of about 6 gfs that I completely cut out of my life last year. I otherwise don't have but a few friends. My sister is really my best friend.

7. I don't do 7 - as I have not had a bf in 9 years!

8. I have just been tested for BMR and it's 1233. REALLY LOW. I have no appetite and never have since a child except once on medication and craved sweets.

I don't mean to confront, just giving feedback. The rest is probably right on.

Thanks again!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:13 am

Hello,
I see that you have deleted your image after getting a reading. Please do not ask for reading requests if you intend to delete. You will not be entertained anymore. This is a public forum and you should exercise caution when asking for a reading as it will be visible to all on the Internet.

Swetha

IannaFae

Post by IannaFae » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:38 pm

I'm usually spot on, but this goes to show even I am not perfect.  The first one was much more elegant tho, lol.  By the time I got to the second one I was tired of typing and just gave a short version.  I pick up on past things, so maybe that is what I was picking up on.  I usually tend to tell ppl about what has happened to them and how to correct it for the future, but I can't see into the future.  My gift is seeing past and past lifes.  You had not gotten a reading yet, so I thought I'd give you one. ;) And ty swetha for addressing the deletion issue.

IannaFae

Post by IannaFae » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:38 pm

I'm usually spot on, but this goes to show even I am not perfect.  The first one was much more elegant tho, lol.  By the time I got to the second one I was tired of typing and just gave a short version.  I pick up on past things, so maybe that is what I was picking up on.  I usually tend to tell ppl about what has happened to them and how to correct it for the future, but I can't see into the future.  My gift is seeing past and past lifes.  You had not gotten a reading yet, so I thought I'd give you one. ;) And ty swetha for addressing the deletion issue.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”