What does my picture reveal?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

caithiggs

What does my picture reveal?

Post by caithiggs » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:29 am

Hey! Just looking for your thoughts on my pic. And I'll give you feedback ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

IannaFae

Post by IannaFae » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:28 am

I'm sensing a strong greek or italian lineage.  You are quiet until ppl get to know you, then you are quirky.  You love to the fullest and seem to get it in return.  You had as normal a childhood as could be called normal, no trauma or anything like that.  Have you ever done a family tree to see your ancestors? Cus you are twice removed from the current family line.  This means you have been born into the same family on atleast 2 other occassions.  I'm picking up that your family baught and trained gladiators.  I see combat, but not war.  The men in your family are very handsome and the women are just as beautiful both inside and out.  You strive for excellance.  Do you know someone named Jennifer or Ginny ... someone with a Juh or Gih sound I get that this person is close to you.  This person has dark hair dark brown or black.

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:51 am

Hey InnaFae, thanks for the response. Although I'm probably quite a bit of a mutt when it comes to lineage, I can't say I have greek or italian. I'm not too up on my family tree, but lineages other than greek and italian are definitely stronger. I also can't say I know someone with a G or J name that I am close to.

I am quite sure I have been born into the same family before though. I am not sure if you mean being born in the family lineage or with my current family members, but I always have imagined both of these things have occurred, but I am always picking up more of an ancient oriental theme, especially with my mother. When I think about my father though, I can definitely envision a combat theme (say if I place him in a period of gladiators I could picture what you are saying. lol).

You are right, there wasn't exactly trauma in my childhood, but I don't think I would call it well adjusted either, or normal (but is there a such thing?). I definitely feel strong karmic connections with my family, especially my parents, but not in family mushy sort of way. I wonder if there is something more to the combat theme you are picking up

You are definitely right about my quietness and quirkiness though!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:19 pm

Your smile does not quite reach the eyes.  It could be that the eyes are clouded with what they have seen.  There is more experience in your eyes than your years would indicate.  

As I do not believe there is reincarnation, nor that it explains so many things as stated, you have a definite feeling of being in the right family.  You could not possibly imagine what it is like to feel you were placed in the wrong one!  They do manage to support and encourage your whole being.  The quirkiness seems to be in realization that you can be anything you want and it keeps bugging at you to be adventurous.  

There are unfulfilled dreams and goals that need to be addressed.  They seem to come up time and again, until you address their pull in your life.  You are going to have reign in and train yourself to adjust all things for yourself.  You are a pleaser and it is time and space to be your own person.  There are things you need to try to fulfil what is the inner longings.  

You do not suffer fools gladly and in this way you do not fall for every line given.  In personal relationships this has made you appear standoffish.  But the reality is you are just seeking truth in both word and action.  Keep your standards - you will find it.  But the statement you kiss a lot of frogs before finding a prince seems to apply here.

In work you have to stand firm on your standards as well.  Do not get drawn in by those short cut artists who will not be left standing when the dust clears.  If they take credit where not due, it will out in the end.  Your own accomplishments will be recognized eventually.  Be patient.
God bless, J

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Thanks, spiritalk! I definitely have high standards and ideals. I feel what you say about relationships is very true too. I AM very standoffish, but it is because I am extremely cautious about what you said. I have definitely had some run-ins with people who do not stand for truth in both their words and actions. But I think it's taught me a thing or two about how to read people.

Since I grew up with a lot of anxiety there are a lot of unfulfilled dreams and a drive to be adventurous that have been very nagging in my life, especially my younger years. I tend to get claustrophobic in one space too long because of this. I also have "put others before myself" ... but not necessarily out of selflessness. Pleasing people can be almost as bad as not being in line with truth in word in action, I think. I always have to wind down from people in solitude because their energy becomes too much for me and I get really agitated. Since by myself is the only time I can collect and know who I am.

I can't see anything about the family that you've stated though. I always wanted to run away or find out I was adopted as a child. I can see myself more in my extended family than my immediate family, but I have been severed from my extended family through distance, and unfortunately never got to know them that well. I know where all the similarities lie between myself and my parents and siblings, but it it all negative characteristics. And to be honest I always felt like the black sheep. My sense of humor and quirkiness is lost on all of them, and they neither support nor encourage, let alone understand who I am. They have trouble seeing me as someone separate from themselves, and unfortunately that puts a lot of strain on the way I feel for them. I have always put friends before family because they are the only ones who would ever be supportive in other ways than financial for me.

Actually the only thing that keeps me feeling I'm in the right family is because of my belief in reincarnation. lol. I believe that the family I was born into is good for the lot I have chosen in life because it may have helped to bring out the qualities and issues I need to be dealing with, but my relationship to them ends there in my eyes. :)

Thanks for the reading!

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”