Tell me what you see

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Djnoah

Tell me what you see

Post by Djnoah » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:46 am

Tell me what you see in my photo i am really interested in if anyone can tell me about my aura and yes i know its probably spelt wrong but its like 11 and i have gone on like
Like 78 hours straight and my mind is gettung jumbled and im going on and on lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:35 am

A picture reading is not about aura reading.  Please find an aura reader for that.  And also decide if it satisfies the soul - auras are a brief snapshot in time.
God bless, J

Celestial

Re: Tell me what you see

Post by Celestial » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:58 pm

Djnoah wrote:Tell me what you see in my photo i am really interested in if anyone can tell me about my aura and yes i know its probably spelt wrong but its like 11 and i have gone on like
Like 78 hours straight and my mind is gettung jumbled and im going on and on lol.
Warm welcome, Djnoah! First of all, I like your name as it is different but strong and pleasant!

I believe that a picture reading can certainly denote the aura as the aura is clear to read in a picture as it is with a real life sitter. But let's go a bit beyond that in this Psychic/Intuitive Picture Reading.

The first thing that I am intuitively being made aware of is that there is a certain mystery or mystique in your aura. You appear to be a person who operates with some cautious observations many times which is good. But you are also prone to wanting to get your way which can cause some consternation with others who may not be as attuned to that aspect of yourself. You can be arrogant at times but it is a built-in mechanism that is used by you many times to get your point across.

You also appear to have an affinity with the past. And some priorities appear to be sacrificed over some non-essential matters going on in your life. You do appear to have the impetus to get ahead but procrastination sometimes comes into play that can thwart your moving forward. You need to learn more discipline! Once you are able to bridle that inner horse that sometimes tends to run wild you will be able to tame the inner self which can dart out many times to surprise many including yourself.

Hope this helps in some way!

Remember, you are capable of achieving only that which you truly believe in! The more you believe in, the more you can achieve!

May you be happy and blessed always and your days filled with bright sunshine!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:57 pm

The world is your oyster - pick the pearl of your own success.  Stop relying on others to make your decisions or even help you decide.  It is time to stand up and be counted in your future.  

Yes, there is some more schooling.  If you are bored, it could be that the teacher is not challenging you - but be patient, you are going to find the right direction with the right subjects
to take you out of the doldrums of boredom and into the reality of your own future plans.  They just haven't focused  yet, but the energies are right for your decisions to make sense into
your future.  

I get the initial M and find that this may just be a connection on many levels.  Be careful of where you put your energies with this thought as sometimes it is the challenges that teach us
the most important lessons.  You are up for a few this year.  Roll with the punches and see all challenges as learning experiences to be enjoyed and worked through.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”