May I have a reading, please?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kaybri2012

May I have a reading, please?

Post by kaybri2012 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:09 am

What does anyone see in my photo?  I appreciate the insight you give me!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:30 pm

I am drawn to the skin.  And when we consider it is the largest organ, it is rather important to keep it smooth and functioning.  Be careful of any products used on the skin.  It does seem to have a lot of sensitivities, even to products claimed to be hypo-alergenic.  

Also I would say symbolically it shows you are thin skinned.  And that means emotionally available - a bit too sensitive to others.  You really must learn to allow all things to filter through in positive light rather than negativity.  We make a conscious choice to see things as positive or negative.  Watch your own thoughts in that direction.  After all, everything is a lesson we may need to learn.

I see you in an interview situation and taking all things personally, instead of just a list of questions everyone has to answer.  After all, they are merely seeking the most well rounded.  Even when you are the most experienced, you still need to interview and that is just not your favorite thing.  Develop a little thick skinned attitude to interviews.  

Personal relationships tend to come up against this attitude.  Be open and then you will discover a new friend at the very least, and a partner if you wish.
God bless, J

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:24 pm

Hey kaybri2012,

There is an intensity in your eyes that I feel may be rooted in protectiveness. You maybe have a very strong maternal instinct, whether it be toward children, siblings, or both. I sense you are a leader rather than a follower. You probably also tend to be the provider in relationships and you seem to carry a lot of the responsibility on your shoulders. I get the sense that you are sensitive also and it is good to let others shoulder some of the burden from time to time.

IannaFae

Post by IannaFae » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:33 am

hmm, where to start?  you struggled with spirituality, for some reason i am picking up on pentacostal or .... another branch of religion that is not your mainstream typical christian denominations (baptist, catholic, etc); however, I feel you would benefit more from the Wiccan religion in that it will bring you closer to yourself and give you a more inner peace.  one of your parents is distant, either pysically or emotionally, you feel like you are not close.  I can't tell if it is your father tho, cus if it is, your mother's aura is strong enough to play both roles.  I don't feel it is your mother though cus I get the feeling that you relate and yearn more for male acceptance.  Almost like you ... i don't think i know how to put this feeling into words without it coming out wrong.  It's almost like you can go through life without a mother but can't manage without a dad (or male acceptance). When you were in school, you were just....there.  Nothing really EXCITING ever really happened TO YOU.  You weren't in the "in" crowd; yet you weren't in the "out" crowd either; you weren't in any crowd infact.  I see a beauty in you though.  You have impecable bone structure.  I feel that if you went on a fiber diet, changed your eating habits, and walked a bit more...through time (not an overnight change) you will find that people will look at you different.  You know those tv commercials where someone overweight takes does those before and after pictures and you think...yah right, that's not real....you would be the real.  On your make-up, which you should wear to bring out your warm colors, you should wear something equivelant to bare essential or bare necessities (whatever it is called).  It's light enough for your skin type.  For your pastlives, I am picking up that you were an early american settler.  I'm getting a celtic feeling so maybe you came from ireland or somewhere near there.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”