insight picture reading please

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

5pointznorth

insight picture reading please

Post by 5pointznorth » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:35 pm

im just looking so see what come to mind from my picture reading. Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hands giving is a gift of a blessing

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:40 am

Line from a song...smile, tho the heart is aching, smile even tho its breaking.   The smile even makes it to the eyes.  So you have a lot of practice in
masking the inner you.  Smile through all life's challenges and it will ease the heart.

There has been a pain lately.  This too will pass.  In the meantime you smile to try and find the joy in life even when you are not feeling it in the heart.

The many changes of this year have you a bit like quick sand under the feet instead of solid ground.  Keeping positive and that is just around the corner.
Next year will mean new fresh starts to keep you moving forward.  

You had a venture of your own ready to start.  The changes of this year will give you the stepping stones to the new venture.  It will succeed as the timing
is now right to go out on your own.  Be wary of taking on partners - they will not serve your inner creative power.
God bless, J

5pointznorth

picture reading

Post by 5pointznorth » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:49 pm

Yes thank you for the reading.. so much has been going on the past yr. So yes I am looking forward to the starting of next yr.. now about the part of taking on a partner, I been seeing someone for several months.. is that bad?  should I not put too much focuse on right now?
Hands giving is a gift of a blessing

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:32 pm

the partner reference was for a business venture.  Any personal relationship we can make work is a bonus.  Love is always in season.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”