Can someone give me a picture reading, please?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

smacleod16

Can someone give me a picture reading, please?

Post by smacleod16 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

I would like to know about my purpose, my love life, my spirit guides, or anything that happens to come to mind. Thanks!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sarah <3

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:58 am

OK . You have a happy propensity to not be affected by the historical setting your apparently cousin base
of thought offers to your ideal to be modern ecological ideal though the sense of extravagance you keep :
As The Role of Not Bothering With Proper Attenuate To Begin Care Free Lifestyle Shows You Don't Worry ,
about the way people see you as helping your own resolve without bothering those who would ask for the
way to see common foreign ethic as what I interpret as European travel and Judeaic background to then :
Be Available to Want Enjoyment in Life and not bother with Strong Marital Sense of Engaging the Role to a
sense of promise known as the astrological ideal not to be afforded a sense of Full Promise as the way you
deal with common accord with the background of those men you meet is to see if you have unadulterated ,
compatibility so I will recommend finding out a strong care-free compatibility without asking someone what
"their sign is" as the dominant thought with compatibility in your case would be : relaxed co~mingle and on
premise you would not be a bother to those who you meet socially , you may agree the thoughts you keep
as standard reason to be promotioned to every day occurence will be not to give much thought to the ways
you thought common occurence of communication standard comments you say to most you meet .,. will be
the best way to consider the informal conversation which you seem to know in most interaction .,. Thanks . &nbsp; &nbsp; Evard .

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:49 pm

There is a naive innocence about you that comes up against some strong opposition when others are involved. &nbsp;Be patient, the right mix of innocense and love will be yours soon. &nbsp;

Do not rely on spirit guides to have the answers for your life. &nbsp;They walk with you and guide you through your experiences, when you are willing to enter those adventures and lessons. &nbsp;Remember all things teach us a lesson and some have been the hard the way, for sure. &nbsp;You are settling into a pattern of negativity because of past experiences. &nbsp;You must turn this around and expect only good in your life. &nbsp;That is where the spirit guides work best - positive.

The energies of 2011 kept pushing you, but you felt like you were rudderless and didn't have a direction to put the energy. &nbsp;It is not lost, only waiting to focus in 2012 on the future. &nbsp;New adventures await this year. &nbsp;Be sure to focus on the positive. &nbsp;Know your own talents and skills and enhance them for yourself. &nbsp;No one can live this life, but you because you are the important factor involved. &nbsp;Take the reins and make it a prosperous year. &nbsp;It can be done if you just focus on the energy of work and reward.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”