May I please have a picture reading?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jlilly6984

May I please have a picture reading?

Post by jlilly6984 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:32 am

Thank you in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:27 pm

You are open and ready for adventure.  It is like everything around is brand new - a new place, a new people base, and new things.  While you have wiped the slate clean for this fresh start, remember you are still you and an accumulation of your experiences to date.  Being open to the new adventure allows so much more to the particular experience.

Put the old behind you as you start fresh.  Do not bring those triggers with you that suggest ways to spark your fight or flight responses.  Be prepared to relax and listen and learn.  There are a lot of people entering your life right now with lessons that will be valuable.  Remember to take the value of the lesson and leave any discomforts behind.  It is about  you this year - growing and being.
God bless, J

jlilly6984

Post by jlilly6984 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:09 am

Wow! I have never had a picture reading before. That was a pretty neat experience. I think this fresh start you have mentioned means the relationship I am in. I have changed a lot about myself and at times I feel like I am not me anymore. I do kind of let things that have happend to me in the past get between us sometimes. But, then again, he kind of makes me feel like he is doing those same things to me. Just lately it has been seeming that way.
Thank you so much for your insight.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”