Please, I want a picture reading

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

yeahright

Please, I want a picture reading

Post by yeahright » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:28 pm

thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

yeahright

Post by yeahright » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:29 pm

sorry i forgot to resize it :/

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:40 pm

While red eyes in a photo can be a response in photography, I have to say they indicate a fire in the belly with you.  You want so much for life to 'start' and give you the adventures you seek.  
Look carefully at what you wish for, it is manifesting.  If it is not to your liking, remember you manifested it and can change it just as well.

You are stepping into life at present wtih all the adventure of an explorer.  Check out all that you can before settling in life for any one position.  There are opportunities
and challenges to be explored before you settle in one area.  But remember that your education led you where your dreams wanted to fulfill.  

Moving around seems to be key here.  Whether chasing job opportunities or just adventure, be sure to be available for movement.  There is nothing or no one to keep you
tied to your present location.  Seek your fortune and it will seek you.

yeahright

Post by yeahright » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:25 am

interesting post, thank you. It's interesting, as many people talk about my movement somewhere or a trip but i don't see it, maybe in the near future. thanks again for your reply.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”