Reading please?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

xmeli

Reading please?

Post by xmeli » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:46 am

Hey everyone, I'm graduating next year and I would love it someone gave me a reading before graduating. Also, I'm having conflicting feelings about a person and I would like some insight on that. Thank you so much! Much love and luck to all of you!
Last edited by xmeli on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:05 pm

You do not share your inner being very often.  Once shared, you will cling to a relationship.  Be careful it is not your inner longings rather than a true sharing of feelings.  You may be more intense than the object of your affections.

You have a lovely sense of humor and it appears seldom but intense in its manifestation.  Sharing humor more often shows people a side of you that is well hidden.  It allows them to understand your true colors.  You welcome as well as discourage people around you through humor.  Do not let yourself be too sharp or it may discourage the ones that are beneficial to your life.

There is a plan within that you are seeking to fulfil.  Allow that all your dreams are possible in your pursuits as you make the transition from school to work.  It is an amazing year to use the energies in that form.  Whatever you focus upon will fulfill dreams.
God bless, J

xmeli

Post by xmeli » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:06 pm

Thanks Spirittalk! But I'm a little confused by this statement: ".  Be careful it is not your inner longings rather than a true sharing of feelings.  You may be more intense than the object of your affections."? Could you further explain that? Thanks and peace!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:40 pm

Sometimes we build up an expectation of our object of affection.  It is wise to balance that with honest reality.  No one is ever all good, nor all bad - we have to recognize all the stages in between as well.
God bless, J

xmeli

Post by xmeli » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Thank you again Spirittalk that really cleared things up! So would you advise to pursue this person romantically or keep my feelings to myself?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:45 pm

Reality is the teacher - it is never a bad thing to pursue a romantic attachment - keep it real.
God bless, J

homan34

Post by homan34 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:00 am

spiritalk wrote:Reality is the teacher - it is never a bad thing to pursue a romantic attachment - keep it real.
Nice saying spiritalk. That’s really good that you are sharing your knowledge with others.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”