picture reading, please?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

planetmelon

picture reading, please?

Post by planetmelon » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:38 pm

poll
Last edited by planetmelon on Wed May 15, 2013 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Celestial

Re: picture reading, please?

Post by Celestial » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:45 am

planetmelon wrote:Hello! I was wondering if someone could please do a picture reading for me? I'd especially like to know about things concerning love/romance but really any reading would do. Thank you!

Very warm greetings to you, planetmelon! In attempting to psychically and intuitively read from your picture, I see that you are a person who tends to exercise caution many times and that is good! There is a side to you, however, that can exert more force than some would be comfortable with therefore, you may need to tone things down a bit when in the presence of certain people.

I do not do Love or Romance readings. But for the sake of brevity, I do intuitively sense that you are searching for more than you may be able to handle at the moment. Therefore, it is good to examine the "why" of things and what you could bring to a relationship.

Your aura at the moment appears to be somewhat yellowish in color. That is indicative of the Third Chakra or Energy Center that has to do with inner and outer power on your part. Is there someone you wish to control or feel that they are controlling an aspect of your life? Communication is showing up here also so there may be words that need to be said, in a nice and graceful way, to another that will help smooth out some concerns.

You appear to have an inquisitive nature and the best direction with that is to know as much about the subject, or person, at hand as you can so that you will be able to be one step ahead of them at all times. Being ahead means you are assertive in realizing the path you are taking instead of falling behind for lack of information.

I see a little girl with a nice pink dress and a light-colored hat with a pink ribbon around it. She appears to be playful and shows the essence of youth. It could be someone you know but this could also be indicative of your inner child showing up and letting you know it is time to take a serious look at it and respond to the many feminine things that can surround such "child."

Remember to hold your power in a place where it can always be centered and controlled and used to its best advantage to help others! Your heart should rule instead of your head in this instance as your love can help to heal many relationships of various kinds. Therefore, center yourself and emit only loving energy unto others. And as you do, you will find that same type of energy returning to you like a boomerang that you have thrown which now returns to you!

(((Hugs))) to you and I hope this helps in some way!

Thank you for the opportunity to Intuitively read for you!

May you be happy and blessed always and your days filled with bright sunshine!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:52 pm

In the horse race of life you are jockeying for position - this means you are trying to find the right career entry to suit your talents, skills and also your interests.  You are very busy in this endeavour and put a lot of your energy in that direction.  The focus energy this year will help you settle a bit more into your chosen path.  

This frees up those energies to pursue other interests - like romance.  Remember you cannot expect Mr. Right to knock on your door if you have not seen him before nor put out some interest energies.  Take up those invitations to party a little.  It will help you meet people and gain friends and perchance a lover.  

There is a single mindedness in you that can zero in and get a little intense.  Relax and allow life to unfold just a little on all fronts.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”