What does my picture say about me?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MzDiana

What does my picture say about me?

Post by MzDiana » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:49 am

I have never heard of a picture reading, but I would love to participate. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:53 am

Hello MzDiana! In attempting to Intuitively and Psychically read from your picture, the first thing that I was made aware of is your own inner focus on your formative years, the years when you were growing up. It appears that you often revert back to those times either consciously or subconsciously and are perhaps searching for a key that you feel is missing in your present life and times. Going introspectively can often help one find many answers to questions they may be wondering about.

I also heard two names mentioned as I looked at your picture. They are "Holly", and "Beatrice". These may be people you know or have had some past experiences with and they are showing up here strongly. At times, intuition can also present names of people who may play a significant role in one's life at a later time therefore, something to also watch out for.

You have an inner nature that presents itself well when dealing with people. Therefore, you would do good in the hospitality industry or that which deals with and gives one the opportunity to be around people. They like your nature and you would do well being with others who are searching and seeking and could offer great friendship to these people!

There is also something about the esoteric that is showing up. Perhaps an interest of yours in that which is hidden, secretive, or unusual. Though it appears that you would rather be an observer rather than a doer in this regard.

Your present aura color is predominately a light blue. This has to do with communication and it appears that there are some things you may want to say to others that you have not been able to or the timing has not been right. You may find some release in lovingly speaking to those whom you remember by letting them know of your kind friendship and concern for them.

There is much to look forward to in your life and you will be met with many pleasant surprises before long! I am receiving from spirit that you need to get out more and be in tune with nature. Perhaps go sit by a shady tree and meditate or offer prayers for someone you know and/or care about. The open air is wonderful and this is the time to do it!

Again, this is the Intuitive/Psychic information that I received from spirit as I concentrated on your picture.

May you have a blessed day filled with sunshine and bright smiles!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”