I would love to have a picture reading!

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Wolfmoonsky

I would love to have a picture reading!

Post by Wolfmoonsky » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:06 pm

I never had a picture reading before, and I really want one.
So..may I please have a picture reading? :)

Thank you for looking, and may god bless you all. :smt003
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Evard

Post by Evard » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:28 pm

OK . Hi . I don 't do picture readings.

I will try to offer a thought on simple
picture reading : hm . You're israeli.,
I thought at first and then realized .,
you don't have reason to be blessin:
with American Promise if you want :
basic thought about Western astro~
log ical sign and basic hair color can
mean basic thought of health or can
be a sense of pious care of Nature .

Natural thought will offer they're 's :
peace wanted in future natural acod     such as Modern2 Natural thought to begin better relative nature of Being . :) :) Ev

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:42 pm

Dear friend, great to see you here and your request for a picture reading! In attempting to psychically/intuitively read from your picture, the first thing that I heard was something about "sister and twins". That may have a meaning for you. I am also receiving that you are graceful, gregarious, and generous and that is a great asset!

There are however, some concerns with family or friends that you may be struggling with. It is always good to iron things out and bring them into the open so that all parties will rest and move ahead. You have a good sense of being of service unto others which again is a great asset! Helping others not only helps them but you as well! We are here to learn our lessons in this world so that we can prepare for an eternal life in spirit having earned our points for further spiritual growth.

I am being shown a volleyball game and it appears that some young ladies are playing in it. Being outdoors and exercising and getting fresh air is an added plus on anyone's list! The name Ann or Anna also comes up.

Your aura color is showing emerald green at this time (and incidentally, changes frequently as your thoughts and actions change). Green is the color of growth and of love. Happiness therefore, is important to your life. Building safe, sound relationships is what one should strive for as one connects to the heart chakra or energy center. Showing love unto others is important to you! That cannot be stressed too strongly as that is a priority that lies deep within your heart. You are the happiest when you are loving others and saying good things about them. You have a kind and loving nature so that should not come as something difficult for you to do or continue doing.

There is a period of great personal growth coming your way in the not-too-distant future. There will be a window of opportunity for you and things appear to be shining brightly during this period in time. You will be awakened by your inner knowing when the time has arrived. This special time is a time to move forward with career moves and plans for your future. Remember that you will be only as successful as your mind and heart guide you to be! Do not falter or waive the experiences that can help you move into the place where you want to be.

Follow your heart and ask God to be with you and to guide you and to be a lamp unto your feet. With the knowledge that He is with you, you stand an even greater chance of Success even in the face of adversity!

May you be very successful in your endeavors now and in your great future!

I hope you have enjoyed reading your Intuitive/Psychic picture reading and that this helps you gain a greater perspective on things. Remember that things can be changed in your life at any time. Nothing is set in concrete! Only look within, first to God who speaks to your heart, then to your own plans and find the balance between that which God has in store for you and that which you have planned for your life. When you do, you will find your life in greater harmony with inner balance.
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

Wolfmoonsky

Post by Wolfmoonsky » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:39 pm

hahaha I'm not israeli, I'm from the netherlands XD it's actually pretty cool ^^
But I really LOVE the message you're giving me, thanks so much Evard! :)

right now I'm going to give a feedback to you in the next message, Celestial! I'm so so thankfull to get a picture reading, thank you so much *hugs you* :)

Wolfmoonsky

Post by Wolfmoonsky » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:59 pm

Omg...wow...Ok, going to replay now.

About the sister and twins thing...Actually shocked to hear that, because In the picture, I'm with my sister, and her friend, who has a twin sister!!
and thank you for the compliment! :)

You're right about me  having some concerns with some family members and friends.
I have the feeling that this message will happen in the future, Specialy about having a good sense of being of service unto others and helping others not only helps them but me as well!!

volleyball game? Wasn't expecting that XD hmmm don't know anyone who's name is ann or anna...maybe in the future?

You're right, Happiness is very important to my life. "'Showing love unto others is important to you! That cannot be stressed too strongly as that is a priority that lies deep within your heart. You are the happiest when you are loving others and saying good things about them. You have a kind and loving nature so that should not come as something difficult for you to do or continue doing''
wow...thanks and it's true....I'm just a bit shocked right now ^^

I'm really happy to hear about is! I'm less scarier now for the future, knowing that there are some opportunity for me.

Thank you so much for this reading and advice..I'm very thankfull for it, and I really enjoyed it! :) *hugs you*

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:42 pm

Wolfmoonsky wrote:Omg...wow...Ok, going to replay now.

About the sister and twins thing...Actually shocked to hear that, because In the picture, I'm with my sister, and her friend, who has a twin sister!!
and thank you for the compliment! :)

You're right about me  having some concerns with some family members and friends.
I have the feeling that this message will happen in the future, Specialy about having a good sense of being of service unto others and helping others not only helps them but me as well!!

volleyball game? Wasn't expecting that XD hmmm don't know anyone who's name is ann or anna...maybe in the future?

You're right, Happiness is very important to my life. "'Showing love unto others is important to you! That cannot be stressed too strongly as that is a priority that lies deep within your heart. You are the happiest when you are loving others and saying good things about them. You have a kind and loving nature so that should not come as something difficult for you to do or continue doing''
wow...thanks and it's true....I'm just a bit shocked right now ^^

I'm really happy to hear about is! I'm less scarier now for the future, knowing that there are some opportunity for me.

Thank you so much for this reading and advice..I'm very thankfull for it, and I really enjoyed it! :) *hugs you*

Dear Wolfmoonsky, Thank you very much for your response on my Intuitive/Psychic picture reading! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Since I am clairaudient, I can hear information from Spirit. Likewise, being clairvoyant, I am able to see what Spirit brings forth via pictures in my mind. The message about the sister and twins came through very clearly and pronounced so I knew that was the first thing that should be listed. The information about the volleyball game and the names that I heard were much fainter thus, indicating that they may not be something you can readily identify with but that should nevertheless be kept in the back of your mind as they could well show up in the future for you.

When I see some kind of sport or sports in my readings that is usually indicative of the person and some kind of exercise relationship but not necessarily that they are engaged in the sport that has been identified.

Again, thank you for your wonderful feedback with confirmation/validation on my work. It is truly appreciated.

May you have a most wonderful and blessed day! And hugging you right back!

Celestial

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”