What can you figure out?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Animetama

What can you figure out?

Post by Animetama » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:48 pm

if picture reading hs anything to do with face reading im pretty good at it! Lets see what you guys can tell!

Btw if it helps, I have a numbian nose, downward lips, full set eyes, and an oblong face shape! With small ears, and im 5'0" 1/2.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:18 am

Picture reading is not all about face reading - they are two different talents.  And everyone has their own skills to bring to the exercise.

The eyes in this picture go deep like looking into the oceans floor.  Your spirit runs deep and strong.  Water is about both the spirit and emotions depending upon what can be gleaned from the picture.  I see some emotions that are running deep at present.  You tend to smile through your pain as it were, when disappointment comes into your life.  You have pursued some dreams that just don't play out in the reality of your consciousness.  Don't stop trying because it is your dreams that will bring you the most spirit enhancement as you move forward into studies, life path and relationships - all of which are the areas that define and shape our spirituality.  

There are more to come - some will be good, bad or even ugly in their consequences.  But you will learn to take them all as lessons to be learned and valued.  You already know there is value in the lessons of life - now apply that knowledge and not the emotional responses the rise to the surface (sometimes too readily).  

You are certainly the author of your own future and will probably change directions at least one more time in your studies.  Do not see it as failing in what you were doing but finding something that will serve you better.  You are intuitive and know spirit is leading the choices you are given.

Animetama

Post by Animetama » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:02 am

spiritalk wrote:Picture reading is not all about face reading - they are two different talents.  And everyone has their own skills to bring to the exercise.

The eyes in this picture go deep like looking into the oceans floor.  Your spirit runs deep and strong.  Water is about both the spirit and emotions depending upon what can be gleaned from the picture.  I see some emotions that are running deep at present.  You tend to smile through your pain as it were, when disappointment comes into your life.  You have pursued some dreams that just don't play out in the reality of your consciousness.  Don't stop trying because it is your dreams that will bring you the most spirit enhancement as you move forward into studies, life path and relationships - all of which are the areas that define and shape our spirituality.  

There are more to come - some will be good, bad or even ugly in their consequences.  But you will learn to take them all as lessons to be learned and valued.  You already know there is value in the lessons of life - now apply that knowledge and not the emotional responses the rise to the surface (sometimes too readily).  

You are certainly the author of your own future and will probably change directions at least one more time in your studies.  Do not see it as failing in what you were doing but finding something that will serve you better.  You are intuitive and know spirit is leading the choices you are given.
thank you so much, i didnt mean to sound as if it was only face reading. im new around here :)

still it's no excuse 4 me~ but ty~ :)

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”