Will I win the court case?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bzangel

Will I win the court case?

Post by Bzangel » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:10 am

Or at least be happy with the outcome?

Thanks so much!
Last edited by Bzangel on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:21 am

I am not sure it will be to your satisfaction, or that you will be happy.  But you will learn to live with the results and find them satisfactory for your own progress.  I see the judge banging his gavel and saying so be it.  So it is already in petition form.  You will have been heard and valued.  And that will be worth the decision and the future having to deal with all consequences.

By the way it is not quite to everyone else's satisfaction either.  They will have to compromise which they have not been willing to do through the whole process.  And after all is said and done - it is over.  It has consumed too much energy and some how no one knows the right direction any more.

Bzangel

Post by Bzangel » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:59 am

spiritalk wrote:I am not sure it will be to your satisfaction, or that you will be happy.  But you will learn to live with the results and find them satisfactory for your own progress.  I see the judge banging his gavel and saying so be it.  So it is already in petition form.  You will have been heard and valued.  And that will be worth the decision and the future having to deal with all consequences.

By the way it is not quite to everyone else's satisfaction either.  They will have to compromise which they have not been willing to do through the whole process.  And after all is said and done - it is over.  It has consumed too much energy and some how no one knows the right direction any more.
What a blessing to hear from you! Thank you so much.

You're right, I am petitioning it and I do just expect an adjustment in this case. And again correct that the other side has not been willing to compromise in the past. All that I ask is that I can *live* with the decision.

Thank you again!!

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”