hello :)

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kaykay

hello :)

Post by kaykay » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:52 am

If anybody has the time could you please give me a reading? :) thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:24 am

Someone is streaming you into a narrow channel and you are feeling squeezed out of what you truly want.  It may just be time to exercise the adult in you and say No, I want to go my own way.  Be nice, play nice, and you will find they can get on board.  Push too hard for your own way and it will back fire.  Be assertive, not abusive in your decisions.

One more subject to cover and you will have it on board for your own direction.  Be sure of your facts, research the area you are using the education to foster.  And then go for your dreams.

Lunesoleil

Re: hello :)

Post by Lunesoleil » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:42 am

kaykay wrote:If anybody has the time could you please give me a reading? :) thank you!
Hi kaykay  

I see as the face of an Angel, you have you a really? Your facial expression shows a distance between you and the way of life that you must follow.

May get you a love failure? , simply return the smile that you miss on the road to resume support and above all hope in a future better, smile to life and it will come to you

Namasté  :smt058

kaykay

thank you :)

Post by kaykay » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:27 am

Thank you both for taking the time to do this reading for me :) I will keep in mind what you both say about following my path and my dreams :) and I was also wondering what you guys see for my love life? I'm in a relationship right now..how do you see that going?? if you have the time :) thank you!!

Lunesoleil

smile to life

Post by Lunesoleil » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:59 am

It is this photo masking the facial features that my questioned. I am not showy but astrologer and for me the timing shows him a meaning. This photo myself think has an Angel hiding behind its appearance a sadness. It is clear that if you display a beautiful smile I would have not had the urge to express myself. A question through me the spirit you are happy with your lover?
I wish a beautiful day full of Sun and don't forget to express the joy on your face our soon catch it and keep it in your life

kaykay

thank you again :)

Post by kaykay » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:51 am

I am happy In my relationship it's just he lives so far so it's hard because I get sad not being able to physically be around him. thank you so much again for the reading! :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:51 pm

This relationship will run its course of love.  Distance and not feeding the love will bring disappointment.  

But it is only one step on the journey of life.  You have many yet to tred.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”