Should I Stay or Should I Go?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sammGORGEOUS

Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Post by sammGORGEOUS » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:58 pm

My girlfriend and I have known each other for 7 years.
Recently, we just got back together AGAIN, and I'm very apprehensive about our whole situation still.
I was wondering if anyone can read our picture and give me a general idea of where we're going.
I know this is silly, but it means a lot to me...
:( Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sammlovezyou.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:54 pm

Like all readings, doing pictures is about a single shot of a single person.  Relationships tend to go their own way, even regardless of how we see it ourselves.  No one can say what will be said or done that will change any relationship.  

There is a tight bond in the pics - go with that and do your part in the relationship.  That is all that is possible.
God bless, J

Lunesoleil

holi waouh super holiday colors india

Post by Lunesoleil » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:10 pm

Photo of holi WOW Thanks for sharing

Attention in the order of your photos filed
The one with the photos of Holi shows that there has been lot of happiness shared then with the second photo, the relationship is darkens and finally on the last photo references of light

Perhaps a sign that is not finished just a murky period, a questioning of this link.
Each relationship is the wilderness, happiness is possible provided sometimes lose something but it always comes back in another form

If there is a return, there will be inevitably something else more that need to accept

Good evening here in France it is ten seven hour and I am going out to do some shopping

Good Sunday, growing the zen attitude aum :)
[initiative]*[décision]*[évaluation]*[réorganisation]

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:16 am

Warm greetings, SammGORGEOUS! I do not generally do love or relationship readings in the actual Psychic Forum. However, this is merely a picture reading, therefore, in attempting to obtain Intuitive/Psychic information concerning your picture, I have spiritually received the following information as it concerns the two of you.

Overall, and in general, you appear to be compatible at about 60%.

In psychically scanning and observing the four relationship bodies, the following information has been given by Spirit.

As it concerns that which is physical in a relationship, there was a positive indication here but it was conditional. Therefore, there may be something you both need to work on in order to bring that level up to par. There may be something one or both of you are seeing about one another that you feel may need to be changed, so that is also something to be aware of.

As it concerns that which is mental in a relationship, there was an indication that you were presently compatible mentally at about 50%. So, there is that other 50% that is lacking in order to bring it to 100% in this area.

As it concerns that which is emotional in a relationship, the indication was that presently there is a lot of scattered energy. There may be emotional happenings going on right now and my intuitive sources indicate there is a high degree of concern because of it. If there are differences between you that truly matter but that you two have not seen eye-to-eye on, that can present a problem. I further see some differences here that can affect compatibility in this area. Until those differences are ameliorated much of the same can be expected to ensue with further concerns in this area overall.

As it concerns that which is spiritual in a relationship, the indication was good at about 75%. So, that indicates that your spiritual goals appear to be much of the same though there is room for discussion of differences that each of you may have. You both do see things better in this area than in any other so that is a Plus!

So, intuitively speaking, your average with regards to compatibility would be in the area of about 62% compatibility with one another.

Please bear in mind that this reading is completely Psychic/Intuitive in nature. Anything that you do not agree with can be changed or disregarded due to your own free will as well as the other person's. We spiritually and intuitively gather vibrational harmonies as well as differences in order to arrive at an overall psychic/intuitive conclusion.

Thank you for your interest in this type of reading. May you and your friend walk in peace and harmony always!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

sammGORGEOUS

Post by sammGORGEOUS » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:00 am

Thank you very much! God bless
sammlovezyou.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:08 pm

People come into your life for a Reason, a Season or a Lifetime.  When you know which one it is for a person, you will know what to do for that person.

When someone is in your life for a Reason, iti s usually to meet a need you have expressed.  They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support and to aid you physically, emotionally, spiritually.

They may seem like a Godsend and they are!  They are there for the reason you need them to be.  

Then, without any wrongdoing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end.  Sometimes they die.  Sometimes they walk away.  Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand.  

What we must realize is, that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done.  The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.

Some people come into your life for a Season, because your turn has come to share, grow or learn.  They bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh.  They may teach you something you have never done.  They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy.  

Believe it!  It is real!  But only for a season.

Lifetime relationships teach you lifetime lessons: things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation.  Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person and to put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life.  

It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.  Thank you all for being a part of my life.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”