hello!! :)

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kaykay

hello!! :)

Post by kaykay » Thu May 24, 2012 10:16 am

hi! :D if anybody has the time could I have a reading??? was wondering if you see anything good coming into my life??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Celestial

Re: hello!! :)

Post by Celestial » Fri May 25, 2012 1:29 am

kaykay wrote:hi! :D if anybody has the time could I have a reading??? was wondering if you see anything good coming into my life??

Warm greetings, (((((((KayKay)))))))! Thank you for requesting a psychic/intuitive photo reading.

I am intuitively seeing that you have a great sense of protection about yourself and sometimes that has come into play where some of the things you wanted to obtain have become just out of reach in the process. However, you certainly know how to control that using your free will choice thus, whenever you truly want something know that it will be completely within your reach!

There have been problems in the past that you have felt you could not cope with but have actually come out ahead by learning from the experience. You are a friendly and intuitive person who needs to concentrate more on those facets in your life that you want better control over since you are ultimately the one who can bring that to fruition.

I am also seeing something about a red car that may come to you if it is not already yours before long.

The name "Sarah" appears in your aura as well. She appears to be one to learn from and confide in. Also, another female with the first letter starting with "B".

You need to exercise more self-confidence because young lady, you can surely Go FAR!! But you have to believe more in yourself first in order to get the wheels of the universe "a-turnin'" your way and they WILL as you start to create what you want, thus, you will be setting the energy in motion by your thoughts to make whatever you wish manifest in your life.

And try to calm down about wanting to get your way a lot of the time! :) Many times it's good to listen to the other point of view and it can make new friendships flourish as well!

Your life is going to take a swing for the better and you will actually feel that you are in a better space but you need to watch for these things that Spirit has brought forth and correct anything that you feel is personally keeping you from being the kind of person you were meant to be and strive to be.

Take time for yourself! Go for walks, read good books, listen to wonderful music and songs and more! Be calm in the process. You owe that to yourself and you will be practicing kindness unto yourself in a way that the inner you can most appreciate!

Hope this helps! May you have an absolutely beautiful day that you can behold and truly enjoy!

Celestial

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri May 25, 2012 1:46 pm

Looking into your eyes, people think you see more than you do.  It is disconcerting to have someone angry with you for looking deeply when you are not even interested.  So you have set some walls just behind the eyes to block out unwarranted criticsm.  

It does not help that you look younger than your years, but your eyes are older than time.  In some ways you have the intuition to 'see' inside anyone.  You tone it down so as not to upset anyone.  And that is your protection against people knowing the real you.  

There is another way to handle this ability to see deeply.  Try some protection exercises that work for you and act as filters.  I like:  see yourself surrounded by an opaque  bubble similar to one blown from a child's soap bubble pipe, complete with the rainbow patch (rainbows are bridges, connection, communication and come with a pot of gold (prosperity) at the end) Once in place all around you affirm its ability to filter all negativity from within and without.  

We can not stop all the negativity of the world.  But we can filter it and send it back with love.  Never be a mirror of anyone else's negativity - there is a karmic response for not changing the energy from negativity to positivity.

With the protection in place you can relax and find your own joys.  Have fun, life gets serious way too fast.  This is the time of life when you have a smorgasborg of choices.  Test them all and find what is your passion and interest.

Do not commit to someone else's goals, seek your own.  And if you haven't set any yet, then take the time to be your best you and allow others the same.

kaykay

Re: hello!! :)

Post by kaykay » Sat May 26, 2012 8:07 am

Hey Celestial! :D thank you so much for taking the time to give me this great reading! :D here is my feedback to you :)
Celestial wrote:
kaykay wrote:hi! :D if anybody has the time could I have a reading??? was wondering if you see anything good coming into my life??

Warm greetings, (((((((KayKay)))))))! Thank you for requesting a psychic/intuitive photo reading.

I am intuitively seeing that you have a great sense of protection about yourself and sometimes that has come into play where some of the things you wanted to obtain have become just out of reach in the process. However, you certainly know how to control that using your free will choice thus, whenever you truly want something know that it will be completely within your reach!

you are very right about me being protective of myself..maybe of my privacy (a littl too much) if that's what you mean :D...and yes I do know how to control that :) It's great to hear that I caan have anything I waant :)

There have been problems in the past that you have felt you could not cope with but have actually come out ahead by learning from the experience. You are a friendly and intuitive person who needs to concentrate more on those facets in your life that you want better control over since you are ultimately the one who can bring that to fruition.

you are very right I had problems in the past that seemed very hard to cope with at the time but I am grateful because I have grown from them :) and I am friendly and intuitive..I will practice better self control in the future to bring what I want into fruition :) thank you :)

I am also seeing something about a red car that may come to you if it is not already yours before long.

I don't know anything about a red car but I will definitely be looking forward to that if it comes to me in the future! :) thank you :)

The name "Sarah" appears in your aura as well. She appears to be one to learn from and confide in. Also, another female with the first letter starting with "B".

I don't know anything about a sarah or anyone that starts with a B but I will try to meditate on it :) thank you :)

You need to exercise more self-confidence because young lady, you can surely Go FAR!! But you have to believe more in yourself first in order to get the wheels of the universe "a-turnin'" your way and they WILL as you start to create what you want, thus, you will be setting the energy in motion by your thoughts to make whatever you wish manifest in your life.

That makes me so happy to hear..I am very grateful for this reading :)

And try to calm down about wanting to get your way a lot of the time! :) Many times it's good to listen to the other point of view and it can make new friendships flourish as well!

I know what you mean..and I will try to pay attention to it more and try to see things in others perspectives more often :)

Your life is going to take a swing for the better and you will actually feel that you are in a better space but you need to watch for these things that Spirit has brought forth and correct anything that you feel is personally keeping you from being the kind of person you were meant to be and strive to be.

That's awesome to hear :) I needed something positive and this has helped a lot :) I will try too correct the things that I need in order to be the person I want to be :)

Take time for yourself! Go for walks, read good books, listen to wonderful music and songs and more! Be calm in the process. You owe that to yourself and you will be practicing kindness unto yourself in a way that the inner you can most appreciate!

okay! :D I will try to take more time for myself :) your reading was very accurate..and not only that but other readerss have told me a lot of the ssame things in the past :)

Hope this helps! May you have an absolutely beautiful day that you can behold and truly enjoy!

Thank you! I hope that you have an absolutely wonderful day as well :) <3<3<3<3<3<3 and thank you so much again for taking your time out to give me this beautiful reading :)

Celestial
[/color]

kaykay

Post by kaykay » Sat May 26, 2012 8:21 am

Hello spiritalk! :) thank you so much for taking your time to give me this reading :)
spiritalk wrote:Looking into your eyes, people think you see more than you do.  It is disconcerting to have someone angry with you for looking deeply when you are not even interested.  So you have set some walls just behind the eyes to block out unwarranted criticsm.  

This is true.. sometimes I don't look people in the eyes because of it..and you are right I am not trying to see anyone deeply :)

It does not help that you look younger than your years, but your eyes are older than time.  In some ways you have the intuition to 'see' inside anyone.  You tone it down so as not to upset anyone.  And that is your protection against people knowing the real you.

yes this is so very true! :)

There is another way to handle this ability to see deeply.  Try some protection exercises that work for you and act as filters.  I like:  see yourself surrounded by an opaque  bubble similar to one blown from a child's soap bubble pipe, complete with the rainbow patch (rainbows are bridges, connection, communication and come with a pot of gold (prosperity) at the end) Once in place all around you affirm its ability to filter all negativity from within and without.  

Thank you so much for this advice.. I have used the advice and it is working greatly :)

We can not stop all the negativity of the world.  But we can filter it and send it back with love.  Never be a mirror of anyone else's negativity - there is a karmic response for not changing the energy from negativity to positivity.

Okay I will keep this in mind thank you :)

With the protection in place you can relax and find your own joys.  Have fun, life gets serious way too fast.  This is the time of life when you have a smorgasborg of choices.  Test them all and find what is your passion and interest.

Great I cannot wait to find the right passions and interest for me :)

Do not commit to someone else's goals, seek your own.  And if you haven't set any yet, then take the time to be your best you and allow others the same.

Okay I will do this thank you so much..I am starting to set goals for myself..thank you! :) <3<3 <3<3 and thank you so much again for taking your time out to give me this reading :)

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Sat May 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Dear (((((((KayKay))))))), Thanks so much for your great and positive feedback on my reading! I am glad to know I was able to connect quite well and accurately with your energy on this.

The things that you may not immediately recognize and connect with are things to just keep in mind for the future as everything has a start somewhere and then evolves. The "car' and those people may indeed be something to be aware of in the future that could have an impact on your life and it appears to be positive for learning purposes! Another thing that the car can be indicative of is the need to control anger and outbursts.

Remember that you are a wonderful person who is worthy of so many things as the reading has indicated. You will grow out of the things that you have experienced and have learned from but that no longer serve you or your purpose in life but that served to help you evolve.

Keep an open mind to the great possibilities in your future!

I send you my very best from the heart with much
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 to you too, dearest!

May you have a very happy future receiving all that you are deserving of.
Celestial

kaykay

Post by kaykay » Tue May 29, 2012 5:00 am

Celestial wrote:Dear (((((((KayKay))))))), Thanks so much for your great and positive feedback on my reading! I am glad to know I was able to connect quite well and accurately with your energy on this.

The things that you may not immediately recognize and connect with are things to just keep in mind for the future as everything has a start somewhere and then evolves. The "car' and those people may indeed be something to be aware of in the future that could have an impact on your life and it appears to be positive for learning purposes! Another thing that the car can be indicative of is the need to control anger and outbursts.

Remember that you are a wonderful person who is worthy of so many things as the reading has indicated. You will grow out of the things that you have experienced and have learned from but that no longer serve you or your purpose in life but that served to help you evolve.

Keep an open mind to the great possibilities in your future!

I send you my very best from the heart with much
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 to you too, dearest!

May you have a very happy future receiving all that you are deserving of.
Celestial
hello again Celestial :D you definitely connected with me accurately :)I will &nbsp;keep in mind those that you said about my future which I haven't seen yet :) :) and thank you so very much :) I will also keep my mind open to the great possibilities that life has to offer :) &nbsp;
<3<3<3 lots of love
Kailin

kaykay

hi :)

Post by kaykay » Wed May 30, 2012 5:21 am

I just wanted to know what any of you see in my future in regards to love?? someone new coming in??

Celestial

Re: hi :)

Post by Celestial » Wed May 30, 2012 6:15 am

kaykay wrote:I just wanted to know what any of you see in my future in regards to love?? someone new coming in??

Hi Kaykay! This question of yours I will need to defer to one of the other readers as that is not an area that I presently read on as I'm sure you understand from reading my write-up. However, if receiving another reading this soon would be permitted, then they may be able to assist you in this one area but it could become lengthy too and it all depends on the reader and the rules on this.

Thank you for asking and have a marvelous day!
Celestial

P.S. Just FYI, for some reason one of my previous replies to you posted twice. It could have been that the forum was experiencing problems at the time and may have repeated a previous action. The administrator or moderator may thus, remove one of the postings that posted identical to the other one if they wish.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:26 pm

People come into (and out of) &nbsp;our life all the time. &nbsp;It is up to us to make the type of relationships that fits our lives.

People come into your life for a Reason, a Season or a Lifetime. &nbsp;When you know which one it is for a person, you will know what to do for that person.

When someone is in your life for a Reason, iti s usually to meet a need you have expressed. &nbsp;They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support and to aid you physically, emotionally, spiritually.

They may seem like a Godsend and they are! &nbsp;They are there for the reason you need them to be. &nbsp;

Then, without any wrongdoing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. &nbsp;Sometimes they die. &nbsp;Sometimes they walk away. &nbsp;Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. &nbsp;

What we must realize is, that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. &nbsp;The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.

Some people come into your life for a Season, because your turn has come to share, grow or learn. &nbsp;They bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh. &nbsp;They may teach you something you have never done. &nbsp;They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. &nbsp;

Believe it! &nbsp;It is real! &nbsp;But only for a season.

Lifetime relationships teach you lifetime lessons: things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. &nbsp;Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person and to put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. &nbsp;

It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant. &nbsp;Thank you all for being a part of my life.

kaykay

thank you Spiritalk :D

Post by kaykay » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:26 pm

thank you so very much for taking the time to do this reading you are right about people coming into our lives for reason, season or lifetime :) and I believe that is what my last relationship was..for a reason..I have ended the relationship (because he has put me down too much)and I'm trying to move on but it seems like he won't leave me alone ( he follows me with astral projection) and I can feel his emotions overwhelmingly and he still puts me down..so I am really hoping this one is for a reason and then ends soon. (even though he won't leave me alone because he follows me often with astral travel). And I truly do hope I find the right people to keep in my life (for a life time) and for the people who &nbsp;are here for a short period of time I hope to learn something from for future relationships :) thank you so very much for taking the time to do this! :D

<3<3<3<3 kailin

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:45 pm

The astral plane is one of the lowest of spirit input. &nbsp;That is where all the uneducated and undeveloped spirit reside. &nbsp;They are the pretender and cause many disruptive things in our lives. &nbsp;The secret is for you not to be open to the astral to find them there. &nbsp;

And using protection of a high spirit order they can not penetrate - they just don't have the educated energies to make it. &nbsp;

I feel that the astral thought may come from your not letting go of the relationships you have encountered. &nbsp;It is important that when something is over to shut the door on it and move on. &nbsp;After all we can not step into the river of live more than once. &nbsp;The ship has sailed on old relationships - find your best future relationships with love and peace.

kaykay

Post by kaykay » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:24 am

thank you spiritalk for clearing that up with me :) I now know that he is truly gone out of my life and it is time to let go :)
huggggs kailin

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”