My picture

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ionezation

My picture

Post by ionezation » Fri May 25, 2012 9:11 pm

I m anu from karachi age 27 cancer zodiac Leo ascendent birth time  06:05am.
I want to know what you friends tell me about it !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:01 pm

It would appear you are seeking astrology information.  I am sure there is a line where you can get those answers.  

The eyes are the windows to the soul.  And the way we choose to protect ourselves is to mask those windows, put up curtains.  
The sensitivities within tend to bring you to the verge of emotional upset.  The best way of sensitivities protection is to see a
bubble around you, opaque like one blown from a child's soap bubble pipe, complete with the rainbow patch (rainbows are wonderful
symbols of connection, bridges, communication and come with a pot of gold (prosperity) at the end)  Visualize it as a filter of all
negativity from within or without and you will remain balanced and positive in thought word or deed.

Colors in your picture are yellow and pink.  With the yellow as a mental color it indicates you have a high intellect and a need to
balance all things through your own learning, knowledge and acceptance of science more than blind belief.  The pink (a combination
of red and white) is love.  There is a lot of love in your total approach to life and all its challenges.  The red is a high energy color
and when combined with white the color of spirit input, give you the love of all humanity.  

Your personal search for love has not manifested to your satisfaction.  But keep up the right approach and it is bound to bring to you
that which you seek.  While maintaining your own personal standards, do not set the bar so high no one can meet your standards.
God bless, J

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:37 pm

While maintaining your own personal standards, do not set the bar so high no one can meet your standards............ thanks for this sir

yellow as a mental color it indicates you have a high intellect .... totally true there are few of my match

The pink (a combination of red and white) is love .... it is also true i need a lot of love without reward and in return of anything.

do more please !
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

tnlady0419

Read Me

Post by tnlady0419 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:32 pm

Hi my name is Tariena Freeman. My birthday is 19Apr71 (Aries) & I was born in  grew up in Tennessee.
Any & all readings, concerns, thoughts, predictions, advice, suggestions, etc. are welcomed & invited to reply.

[/img]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tennessee Country Gal
Southern Proud
UT Knoxville=Big Orange Country-GO VOLS!!!!

ionezation

hehe

Post by ionezation » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:34 pm

well miss you post it in my thread :) well anyway your pic size is very small could you please post large one so one can see you face cleary !

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Please start your own thread so it can be found.  Another hint is to show a single shot.  When other people are in the picture it merely changes the energy of the read.
God bless, J

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:58 pm

please do more readings !

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”