Hello my name is Jimmy. I'm the guy on the left.

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jranso

Hello my name is Jimmy. I'm the guy on the left.

Post by jranso » Mon May 28, 2012 7:52 pm

If you could do a picture reading on either just me or both of us (she's my ex and the mother of my child) I'd like to know if i've incarnated here before, if anyone can tell me if I'm from another planet, or what my power animal is. Well actually any mystical wisdom on the part of my personality/soul/astral body would be wonderful. I cannot easily leave my body although allegedly someone in a dream said i used to be a master of it. I want to know what's blocking me from my past lives and my higher self because I have never been contacted by any form of spirit guide, power animal, or spirit assigned to me of any kind, even though I daily attempt to make contact. I recently gave up hope then remembered this lovely site :) As i said even the smallest bit of info would give me great leaps and bounds closer to understanding myself. Thank you all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Even as you photographed together, it appears you had left emotionally.  This was not the relationship for you and you stayed just to be nice.  Hopefully the values you learned from this relationship are suiting well for any further involvements.  I feel you are on the verge of something, but something is holding you back.  Trust your instincts, you are attempting to go right back into what didn't work with this relationship.

All of these ideas are theories of belief systems.  Reincarnation is an interesting investigation of haivng lived many lives and comes from a country with a caste system where the people were anxious to go up the chain of social acceptance through improving their caste.  As to other planets, there is just no proof of their existence.  While I do not think this vast universe was designed for one plantet, there is a need for so much more information before going off on this one.  (after all until man can start finding solutions without violence there is no hope at home or in space).

A power animal is like what the American natives called a totem.  This is an indication of your personality - the traits of the animal - and they manifest through a natural affinity with certain animals.  Take a hint from their characteristics and don't get caught up in any guide influence.

I would have to seriously question what is so enlightening about leaving your body?  You only arrive in the astral which is the lowest form of spirit existence full of uneducated and unreliable witnesses to the future of human existence.  When you make the effort to reach to higher realms to commune with spirit guides you will be drawing reliable information and so much more into your awareness as your spirituality grows.

The process of attunement with spirit through mediumship helps you to understand yourself better as you expand into spirit existence.  Collecting a lot of unproven theories as facts will not aid that journey.  Spirit is there as your sensitivities have always been open.  They are trying to direct you to a good education on spirit connection.  Find a good teacher that does not take the short cuts of these unproven theories and makes you work with the spirit world in an attunement manner.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”