Hey All

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stephybabes92

Hey All

Post by stephybabes92 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:09 pm

This is a picture I have just taken (please excuse the monstrosity of it, I have no makeup on and im tired hahaha). If anybody picks anything up let me know :-)

Love Steph
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:12 pm

oops forgot the pic lol!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:09 pm

you seemed to be like those who stay quiet in parties and just laugh on jokes ... there is question you have to get answered ... you are a gentle person often stay quiet and think think think deeply.
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:32 pm

There is a great deal of pink in your skin.  Pink is made up of red (high energy) and white (pure spirit).  You often want to use make up or creams to cover it up.  But it seems to shine through.

The pink is also of the spirit.  You approach so much in life with an attitude of love.  You wish to see the best in everyone and find that life is so much smoother when you accept people for who
they are in their spirit rather than the surface.  While you don't suffer fools gladly you do manage to see the spirit of love and bring that out in others.  It is a gift of patience and peace you have
when dealing with other people.

Presently you are in an atmosphere of gossip.  You are feeling very badgered by this energy and need to find a clear and safe way to relase it from your emotions and spirit.  Protection exercises
are a good start.  And also see all conflicts as a red arrow coming into your solar plexus.  As you turn it around (in thought) add white of spirit and it becomes the pink of love.  While results
may seem slow to appear, they do work.  Be proactive in making your world of love.
God bless, J

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:59 am

Thank you both! You are both pretty much spot on. Never knew that about pink skin! Xx
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”