Birthday Reading, please :)

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cookie92

Birthday Reading, please :)

Post by cookie92 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:47 am

Would love a reading for my birthday its 6/6/1992
  -thanks Keeyawna

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:11 pm

There was a special feeling of build up of some kind to your birthday.  It was a disappointment in the end.  Do not be discouraged, timing is not ours to control.

There are so many new beginnings in the energies this year, we just need to remain open to allow them to manifest.  This is your year to be you.  You are cutting ties to those that control and manipulate you.  So there may feel like some endings.  These are only there to allow the new beginnings of your life.  

People, places, things no longer hold the same lustre to you.  This is so you can release the not needed and stick with the usefull.

Do not place all your eggs in one basket.  You tend to give in and give up when someone else take a lead.  Keep your own person.  When you can do this in a relationship it will be right for you.  Control merely wears thin in time.

cookie92

Post by cookie92 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:58 am

Thank you so much spirituality, for taking the time out To give me a reading, I appreciate it do much,

Much love cookie

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”