OFFER: I would like to practice giving pic readings..

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

s_coy2005

**Pic Readings**

Post by s_coy2005 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:52 pm

Birdy wrote:Okay, I already posted a picture for people to read on here but here's another one.

ionezation wrote:good thing here ... A scorpio is doing it :) i m impressed by Scorpio`s nowadays.... their planning , their resourfulness, their centrelized mind , their awesum observation power.... and how to be jealous n revengful, one should learn from scorpio..

Cyrenius wrote:Well, what are you reading?

Hello all for the people that have posted their pics here.. I will get to you all tomorrow.. Thanks for being patient, and lol yes we scorpios can be a little vengeful and we are emotional
too..:) [/b]
I am absolutely AWESOME!

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:57 am

heheh ... i worship scorpio people :) you ppez r awesum ... m impressed so much !
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

Nuggins

Post by Nuggins » Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:23 am

I would like mine read! Please oh please! how do I upload a picture?

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:01 pm

you can check the help section for this my friend
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

Libreo

Post by Libreo » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Could you do me? :) I'd prefer it if I could private message you the pic though, don't really want everyone to see me lol

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:56 pm

It doesnt bother but if you put it here there are lot of people who have different views on your pic ... as you wish !

Seraph

Hi

Post by Seraph » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Do you still do readings?  If yes, can you read my cat's picture?  Here's his picture.  Anything about his life history - past owners, how many owners in the past, his relationships with them, etc.  Thank you very much.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jhonavel

Post by Jhonavel » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:18 am

Thank you in advance! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

starieeyed

Post by starieeyed » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:13 pm

you can try mine.  thank u in advance :)

soccerchick15

Post by soccerchick15 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:17 am

I've already asked for a reading, but I'd like to know what exactly you pick up on! By the way, in the picture that is my son, could you tell me about him? or is he too young to tell? lol Thank you :)

bewitchingbecca013

Re: OFFER: I would like to practice giving pic readings..

Post by bewitchingbecca013 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:25 pm

s_coy2005 wrote:I would like to practice on giving picture readings to people.. These readings wouldnt be long now.. Theyll be relatiely short as Ill just be telling what I get visually, and emotionally..  :)

:) If you would like one please quote this message, and post your pic HERE.... Also if Im correct please leave feedback HERE

I want a picture reading! ;D work your magic & let's see what you pick up on.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”