OFFER: I would like to practice giving pic readings..

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

s_coy2005

OFFER: I would like to practice giving pic readings..

Post by s_coy2005 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:18 pm

I would like to practice on giving picture readings to people.. These readings wouldnt be long now.. Theyll be relatiely short as Ill just be telling what I get visually, and emotionally..  :)

:) If you would like one please quote this message, and post your pic HERE.... Also if Im correct please leave feedback HERE

ionezation

hi

Post by ionezation » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:53 pm

here is my pic buddy get it read !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

s_coy2005

Re: hi

Post by s_coy2005 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:38 pm

ionezation wrote:here is my pic buddy get it read !
sry for reading so late but the first thing that came up was problem in relationships.. i feel that you are in need of balancing out a certain part in your life in regards to love and relationships.. i feel that as far as finances you are fine you can be a hard worker..  you just need some balance on the love issue.. i feel that you like family or friend time.. i see a red truck in fromt of a house maybe this you know?? well ill leave it there for now please do leave feedback on this so i can know if it resonates with you thanks :)
I am absolutely AWESOME!

ionezation

nice

Post by ionezation » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:16 pm

i dint know what does that mean red truck in front of house ? well i really need to resolve my love issues .... stuck badly in love matter ... you know what ... i have no affair but i put myself in others affairs to get them resolved somehow ! i have full bag of stories of heart ! i dont know why everyone open theirself before me and tell me whatever they have in their head and heart :S do more you 100% right !
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:17 pm

give long reading please ... also teach me if you can or like it :)

s_coy2005

Post by s_coy2005 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:42 pm

ionezation wrote:give long reading please ... also teach me if you can or like it :)
oh ok heres a little more.. ill only give what i can get.. heres more of your reading..

i see a person who likes sports.. or maybe cars.. i fel you might have a motorcycle or are thinking of fetting one.. more into your relationships i feel that you should just let go..go off on your own and find one person to be with instead of many.. know this it is ok to say no to some people along the lines of relationships.. and do you have a child? i see a little girl she might be yours or someones thats close to you.. the only thing really that i am picking up is the balance.. you need balance in your life and i feel that is what you are working on.. i feel that if you dont separate your self from relationships then you could have a hard life.. i feel that maybe you needs to put a new or better interest in your life.. go out skiing as i feel this is something you might enjoy.. go out with the guys... play sports.. get engorsed with family. help people out.. go back to school.. get a new hobby.. i feel all of this is doeable with you.. you just have to put your mind on it..

thanks for letting me read you again and please leave feedback :)
I am absolutely AWESOME!

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:50 pm

nice shot again !

i m a hugeeee fan of karate but u know since 3 years i m suffering from Dysphagia ... a swallowing disorder :S its killing me inside :S
you are also right that i need a change in my life ... move out on my own and find the partner ... but i really hesitate to propose someone because of fear of rejection .. i can recieve taunts abusive language jokes on myself caustic remarks but i cant bear the SURGE of rejection or the sepration of life partner :s its totally unbearable for me ... i have seen someone Cancerian gone mad or mental after their partner get out from their life !  i m not married yet

Birdy

Post by Birdy » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Okay, I already posted a picture for people to read on here but here's another one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:17 pm

birdy :)

u seem to an angry person ... i think you are deeply hurt inside ... most of the things went wrong against you or you might thought them. Still it seems you need a shoulder to cry ... you really hate to get overload by work or job ... m i correct ?

Birdy

Post by Birdy » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:38 pm

ionezation wrote:birdy :)

u seem to an angry person ... i think you are deeply hurt inside ... most of the things went wrong against you or you might thought them. Still it seems you need a shoulder to cry ... you really hate to get overload by work or job ... m i correct ?
Yes, kind of, pretty much.

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:54 pm

good thing here ... A scorpio is doing it :) i m impressed by Scorpio`s nowadays.... their planning , their resourfulness, their centrelized mind , their awesum observation power.... and how to be jealous n revengful, one should learn from scorpio.

Birdy your are saggitarius ... i bet you must have weak relation with your family.

Birdy

Post by Birdy » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:00 pm

ionezation wrote:good thing here ... A scorpio is doing it :) i m impressed by Scorpio`s nowadays.... their planning , their resourfulness, their centrelized mind , their awesum observation power.... and how to be jealous n revengful, one should learn from scorpio.

Birdy your are saggitarius ... i bet you must have weak relation with your family.
I'm actually a capricorn, but I was born December 23rd so I am almost a saggitarious..  The relationship between myself and my immediate family isn't exactly weak (though my relationship with my extended family is pretty weak), though there are some issues between us, particularly between myself and my mom.

Cyrenius

Post by Cyrenius » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:14 pm

Well, what are you reading?

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:37 pm

that is not your picture !

if it is ... then .......... you seems to be a quite person that laugh on jokes when it is cracked otherwise you are a serious type of person ... always calculating the person from top to bottom .... you are soft spoken but when in anger you expand you eyes out .... you dont hold grudes also i think ... you are an employee with no car ??? you dont care for others means if someone got a problem you say its not my headache ???

How right i m !

Cyrenius

Post by Cyrenius » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:48 pm

Hehehe..
First, this is my picture, was taken on a wedding 3 years ago.
I 'm kind of with 2 personalities. with people I don't know I'm very serious but with friends I'm the joker. I do analyze the persons I meet, it's in my blood, I'm a scorpio. I tend to be critical with others but also I am very supporting, I don't hold grudges, I am an employee but I have a car. And I do care about others and theyr problems if I can help, but I learned across the years that if the person I help is not making any efort to help himself , my help is useless.

I think you did preaty good.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”