request for my picture reading

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ghulameabbas

request for my picture reading

Post by ghulameabbas » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:10 pm

i request to please read my picture, i am really impressed with the readings you have offered before to other members of forum.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ionezation

:)

Post by ionezation » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:48 pm

u r a teacher ... you say everything in detail ... often critizise in crowd .... a person of loneliness arent you ? when someone say something to you... you get its impression on your face ! how far right im ?
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

ghulameabbas

Post by ghulameabbas » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:05 am

"u r a teacher ... you say everything in detail" --> i am very choosy with my words that i speak, don't like to speak much
"often critizise in crowd" --> no, i try to see anything positive from whatever i see people doing, very friendly on face of different people however within my heart i know wrongs that they're doing
"a person of loneliness arent you ?" --> absolutely right
"when someone say something to you... you get its impression on your face !" --> right, as well as impression on my heart too.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”