hi :)

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kaykay

hi :)

Post by kaykay » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:13 pm

can anybody tell me where all this confusion is coming from?? I feel ups and downs in emotions constantly and anger for no reason and it causes me to get irritated about the littlest things...does anybody see it going away any time soon?? It's been happening for the past couple of months now :( thank you :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:24 pm

It seems to be some really odd energies this year - but they are bringing change and growth.  It is a year where (relating to nature) we are turning the soil over to prepare it to receive our seeds (ideas, dreams, goals) for the future.  And in nature, all seeds once planted need to be nurtured (fed), watered (in this symbol with our tears), fertilized (with the things that have turned to sh...... this year) before they blossom into the flower of beauty (received opportunity).  
Next year will manifest these ideas into a full blown opportunity.

Every seed needs a season to manifest.  Some will be quick, some will be longer to manifest.  But the years of change always make us feel discombobulated til we settle into the growth of new things.  Just know they are bringing your own best good for now and into the future.

kaykay

thank you! :)

Post by kaykay » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:41 am

thank you spiritalk for taking your time to reply! you gave me a new way of seeing why I'm having this confusion and I'm looking forward to my dreams manifesting and the confusion going away <3<3 have a great day! :D

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”