Cat picture reading please

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Seraph

Cat picture reading please

Post by Seraph » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:46 am

Hi, a stray cat came to live in my backyard around 2 months ago.  It seems very sad.  Can someone tell me about its life history before it came to me?  Was its original home far or near my house?  How does it want me to take better care of it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AquaMyst

Post by AquaMyst » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:45 am

I'm not a professional reader or anything, this would be my first time attempting something like this... but the feeling I get from this picture is that he led a good life and was a pet. He is missing his family, he will slowly warm up and come out of the depression in the event the family is not found. Something tells me to be wary of him spraying....though he should be an indoor cat for the most part, allowed to come and go as he pleases. I get the feeling that his family has moved...perhaps he was out on some escapade on moving day and they couldn't find him. I'm getting the image of a small single level house, possibly blue....I want to say there's a chain metal fence around the yard...but it's kind of fuzzy. Definitely post up fliers as they may be looking for him and have a worried child. I think the parents have almost given up looking but they might be stopping back to see if he is hanging about the house.

Again...not a pro or even sure if I have a gift...this could all be my imagination!

Seraph

Post by Seraph » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:57 am

Thank you very much for trying.    You're accurate in the child part.   He was closed to this child in the family.

I'm not sure about what his house looked like.   Keep practicing, one day, you'll be a pro.  Thank you.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:18 pm

He lived with a loving family and is very upset at being disconnected from the family.  He is strongly independant like most cats but has a tiger in him which survives all circumstances and lands on his feet.  He is also very fiercely loyal to who takes care of him, while yet remaining aloof in so many ways.  He has attached himself to this location and people there.
God bless, J

AquaMyst

Post by AquaMyst » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:21 pm

spiritalk wrote:He has a tiger in him.
That's interesting because I kept getting the word Tiger too...I was wondering if that was his name perhaps. I do sense that the child is very upset and that this is the reason for the cat's depression too and that the parents are trying to console the child and have given up but that they might come back for her sake. They want to believe they will find him because of how upset she is and are hoping that he comes back to the house. I don't think they are looking that hard though besides the occasional drive by the house and neighborhood. I'm not sure he knows how to find his way back to the house either but I don't think it's that far from where you live...maybe a few miles. Perhaps putting up fliers at the nearest gas station, supermarket and major cross streets in the area would help.

And to answer your question about how you can better take care of him, perhaps a little play time with a little stuffed or rubber fake rat tied to a string...let him chase it around. Cat nip is always good and keep his food bowl full! He seems like a sweet cat, independent but very loving. It's going to be hard for you to see him go if you are able to find the family...

Seraph

Post by Seraph » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Thank you both very much.  I didn't get the same as what both of you got.

This is what I got from the cat.  The adults in that child's family are actually very negative people.  This cat teaches the child how to love.  This cat has a history of being abused by its caretakers (don't know which caretakers, don't know how many it has before).  It's depression is actually not from missing the child.   It just went through a lot of abused when it was a kitten.

It seems what I got is very different from both of you.  It's ok.  I really appreciate both of your efforts.  Thank you very much.

P.S.  the word "tiger" struck a cord in me.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”