How about me?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sayuwontcare

How about me?

Post by sayuwontcare » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:23 am

Up to the challenge of reading my picture?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:31 pm

I am looking at you to begin the reading, and my eyes are drawn to something on the wall.  It would appear that when you are seeking your fortune, you feel people are easily distracted from your needs and wants.  You are finding it difficult to find your goals and fulfil your dreams.  

Examine what is really important to you.  Use a focused view and work on one thing at a time.  Do not scatter your resources.  They are the reserve you will need when you want to move onward in your chosen path.  It is up to you to know what focus you wish to place on your own life, despite others' opinions of your future.  Create your own!  You will be responsible for it in the end.  

You have finished one aspect of your life (learning and growing) now it is time to use the knowledge of your education and dreams to create your ultimate goals.  Choose the path with your own interests and do not fear.  No matter how successful you can always change your mind in the course of time and experience.  Life's your oyster - glean the pearl!

sayuwontcare

Post by sayuwontcare » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Haha you couldn't have been more accurate to what is going on right now in my life. You have hit the nail on the head.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”