Would love a picture reading please!

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

summercandy

Would love a picture reading please!

Post by summercandy » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:26 pm

Anyone get a reading from my picture? Really appreciate any feedback! Thank you :)

Summer
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

summercandy

Post by summercandy » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Please? :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:09 pm

There are 2 stances with the petite and small - one is a shy approach and the other is a take charge approach belying their size.  You are actually the latter but use the former to get what you want.  There is a line from a song that is playing in my head "small and shy I let the world go by"  To interpret it means to me that you do not want the world to go by without your mark on it.  

Somewhere is this mix is you.  And you are on the threshold to many opportunities.  Be ready to jump at an instants notice.  2012 you have sowed the seeds of a wonderful life - oh you make think they were dreams - but they can be anything you want.  2013 will manifest those seeds - so be prepared to have to cull the garden (take the weeds out and leave the blossoms of good).
God bless, J

summercandy

Post by summercandy » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:59 am

Thank you spiritalk!

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”