With much appreciation I please request a picture reading

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bacidnutella

With much appreciation I please request a picture reading

Post by bacidnutella » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:47 pm

Hello to all members,

I have never had a picture reading before so here is my most recent one. It may not be super sharp but lately I have been able to capture interesting effects on different pictures / images, reason why I decided to go with this one in particular.....

Thanks for looking and taking your time with me  :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ionezation

Post by ionezation » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:52 pm

Dear you look like very symphatic and sensitive also, talkative too. You are finding your soulmate nowadays. You are also finding a job !

correct?
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

bacidnutella

Post by bacidnutella » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Hello Anu

Thanks for looking into my pic. Yes I'm very talkative, I like to converse a lot  :) sensitive and easy going. As far as for soul mate hhmmm I think I already have and job wise I've been in the same one for years  :smt002

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Talkative people love to converse, but share little of the true, inner being.  The darkness shows you trying to hide yourself from someone's view.  Someone has touched a nerve lately.  And I could say that is another soul mate in your life.  We are gifted with friends who fit that description too.  There is more than one allowed to us all.

Your pose is laid back but you are anything but.  You have to be in the frey of all things.  You would be said to go where angels fear to tred.  You want to help others and wade in trying to keep the peace or find the justice.  You are much into justice.  Unfortunately there isn't much in life so you are easily hurt as well.  Try not to take sides and you will find that others can muddle through to their own peace.  Just send love to all parties.
God bless, J

bacidnutella

Post by bacidnutella » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:54 pm

spiritalk wrote:Talkative people love to converse, but share little of the true, inner being.  The darkness shows you trying to hide yourself from someone's view.  Someone has touched a nerve lately.  And I could say that is another soul mate in your life.  We are gifted with friends who fit that description too.  There is more than one allowed to us all.
I always wondered if we were allowed to more than one soul mate in a lifespan....  
spiritalk wrote:Your pose is laid back but you are anything but.  You have to be in the frey of all things.  You would be said to go where angels fear to tred.  You want to help others and wade in trying to keep the peace or find the justice.  You are much into justice.  Unfortunately there isn't much in life so you are easily hurt as well.  Try not to take sides and you will find that others can muddle through to their own peace.  Just send love to all parties.
Thank you so much J ... Absolutely right that is me! and I've learned that in order for good things to manifest in life, no matter how hurtful or painful they may be, we are better off sending love to everyone  :) that alone it is very healing itself....

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:49 pm

I was privileged to have 2 I would call soul mates.  A female friend who connected with me immediately.  Sometimes we thought it was because we were the same astrology sign, but there was more to it.  And then my hubby was the love of my life.  The relationship fell into my lap with little effort on my part.  Unfortunately they are both gone from my life and it is bereft of love.
God bless, J

487473million

Post by 487473million » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:26 am

I get you're pretty charismatic, and a bit neurotic. I see purple around you. You're a very passionate person.
If you want to be found, stand where the seeker seeks.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:19 pm

Picture readings are a spot in time.  Going back over very old messages is  not a good way to read the current circumstances.  And the person has moved on and had their reading for its time.  Please, if you choose to contribute, do so on current postings of pictures.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”