READING FOR MY PICTURE =))

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Moonstar88

READING FOR MY PICTURE =))

Post by Moonstar88 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:32 am

HELLO I JUST WANT TO KNOW ABOUT WHAT YOU CAN SEE GOOD OR BAD IT IS OKAY =)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
levydin

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:38 pm

We are never just one person.  I picked up on two sides of you - almost fighting each other for attention.  

The shy side wants to hide from the hurts and pain of a cruel world.  This attitude comes with some rather hard lessons of life you passed through.  Remember you have passed through.  You don't need to hide from the lessons - they are gone - but the value of the lesson is good to glean and use.  

The other side wants to draw attention to yourself as a pretty person.  This is a self esteem issue.  You have good days and bad like the rest of us.  When they are good enhance all the lessons with your own special charm.  When they are bad stand in front of your mirror and affirm:  I love you - you can do anything you want!

In this way, you will find the positive working most often and enhancing who you draw into your life to help you frame your lessons in love.  

A love interest seems to have entered your life (stage left) and is waiting for you to step onto the stage of your life.  Feed them the correct lines and they will be a long time friend as well as lover.
God bless, J

Moonstar88

thanks

Post by Moonstar88 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:03 am

spirit talk thanks for the reading.. yes you are very right. thank you so much.... and your last message is my problem as of now.. what do u mean by stage left dear
levydin

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:16 am

I get things in metaphors to help me understand and hopefully to give a fuller meaning to the recipient.  Hope it is clearer now.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”