A picture Reading please (:

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Kayray9011

A picture Reading please (:

Post by Kayray9011 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:35 am

I would like a reading based on my picture.. (:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:56 pm

You have a lovely smile.  The smile is not quite reaching the eyes, which are the windows to the soul.  It would appear there is a hurt that has not quite been resolved.  Do not hang on to what is passed.  Life is a river ever washing life clearn.

There is a green to your eyes.  This is the color of growth and progress.  Spiritually speaking you are growing and changing all the time.  The other side of green can be envy or jealousy.  Let it go!  

If anything is meant to be in our life, it will be without any effort on our part.  This is the releasing you need to do - control just doesn't work in the end.  And envy can eat you up.  

A lot of growth this year - allow!  Open the heart to new experiences that are ready to come into your life.  Do not let negative emotions stop your best good from taking place.  New people, places, things are ready to enter - allow them to change many things in your life.  And even help by thinking positive directions and allowing it to hapen.
God bless, J

Kayray9011

Post by Kayray9011 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:39 pm

You're right there is a lot of hurt that hasn't been resolved. The time I took this photo there was jealousy and resentment toward my child's father that I need to release and I've been trying and feel that I have had closure and a lot of things lifted off of my shoulders. This year is supposed to bring changes, yes, and so far there have been many. I'm just waiting on ultimate healing to wash over me and I can release the negativity that I'm having to push through. (: Thank you!

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”