Psychic said I am an Indigo. I disagree. What do you see?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cav1991

Psychic said I am an Indigo. I disagree. What do you see?

Post by cav1991 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:46 am

I have heard various weird things from psychics about my spiritual origins. I had a psychic approach me yesterday. She told me that I am an Indigo. I have researched indigos quite a bit and it doesn't seem to resonate with me.

But I still feel different (not better...just sort of like I am an anthropologist or something, observing a strange culture that isn't my own) from other people.  I love other people, but am unable to relate to them at times.

Do you see anything that I don't? I welcome any help with this.

Thank you so much.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:00 am

You seem to collect a lot of psychis misinformation.  First off I like color and would appreciate colored pictures more than black and white, although it is the same with both.

Why are  you listening to psychics?  It is much more important to claim your own power and go with your own instincts.  BTW you instincts are well honed and you try to dismiss the nonsense you are getting through your own emotional filters.  Trust your instincts - they will serve you well and lead you where you need to be.  

I will include an article I have on indigos.  Test it for yourself.

"The Indigo Child is a boy or girl who displays a new and unusual set of psychological attributes, revealing a pattern of behavior generally undocumented before. This pattern has singularly unique factors that call for parents and teachers to change their treatment and upbringing of these kids to assist them in achieving balance and harmony in their lives, and to help them avoid frustration."

-- Lee Carroll & Jan Tober
How can you tell if you are an Indigo?
A good way to "test" yourself is to answer the following:
Are you always searching for your greater purpose in life but feel like the world isn't set up for your kind?
Do you sometimes feel wise beyond your years?

Do you have trouble conforming to the ways of society?

Do you feel out of place in today's world?

Do you perceive the world very differently than most people around you?

Do you have strong intuition about certain things that most others do not?

Do you often feel misunderstood when you try to talk to people about what's real?

Are you a truth seeker?

Do you feel like you were born to accomplish a special mission in life?

Do you feel isolated and alone in your beliefs?

Misunderstood by family?

Do you feel anti-social unless you are with people of like mind?

Are you emotionally sensitive?

Did you have a difficult childhood?

Do you often feel dis-empowered by too much authority?

If you can answer yes to many of these questions,
then you are most likely an Indigo.

What are Indigo and Crystal children
and adults?
How do you know if you, or someone you know, is an Indigo or Crystal Child or Adult?

We will describe the main features and characteristics of these people. But we want to stress that the Indigo/Crystal phenomenon is the next step in our evolution as a human species. We are all, in some way, becoming more like the Indigo and Crystal people. They are here to show us the way, and so the information can be applied more generally to all of us as we make the transition to the next stage of our growth and evolution.

The Indigo Children have been incarnating on the Earth for the last 100 years. The early Indigos were pioneers and way-showers. After World War II, a significant number were born, and these are the Indigo adults of today. However, in the 1970s a major wave of Indigos was born, and so we have a whole generation of Indigos who are now in their late twenties and early thirties who are about to take their place as leaders in the world. Indigos continued to born up to about 2000, with increasing abilities and degrees of technological and creative sophistication.

The Crystal Children began to appear on the planet from about 2000, although some date them slightly earlier. These are extremely powerful children, whose main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution, and reveal to us our inner power and divinity. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the" Law of One" or Unity Consciousness. They are a powerful force for love and peace on the planet.

The Indigo and Crystal Adults are composed of two groups. Firstly, there are those who were born as Indigos and are now making the transition to Crystal. This means they undergo a spiritual and physical transformation that awakens their "Christ" or "Crystal" consciousness and links them with the Crystal children as part of the evolutionary wave of change.

The second group is those who were born without these qualities, but have acquired or are in the process of acquiring them through their own hard work and the diligent following of a spiritual path. Yes, this means that all of us have the potential to be part of the emerging group of "human angels".
God bless, J

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:02 am

The hearts and smile are lighting up your eyes.  You may be in love with love, rather than a specific person in this picture.  But the fact is Love is in the air.  Make sure  you accept all invitations and dates.  You never know when the Mr. Right will enter  your life.
God bless, J

Eirnn

Post by Eirnn » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:16 pm

Ok, I'm an ameture, so not 100% sure, but I almost want to say you are a transitional, that being a person who is not quite crystal or indigo, but somewhere in between.  I also get the impression of an almost rose colored energy field around you. you don't seem to have time for triveal matters, and you seem to want to be out doing something.

Again, I am an ameture, so may not be accurate

kailin

hello :)

Post by kailin » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:28 am

I Have never tried to read a question like that, but I see that you are very nice :D and have a really good Heart <3 :D I am new to giving someone an aura reading but I also see &nbsp;a pink healthy positive aura :D Have a wonderful day!

TheToadMan

okay...

Post by TheToadMan » Tue May 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Indigo is a color.... blue... like the sky.. it is almost at the beginning of the visible light spectrum. &nbsp;I lot of cool things are in the blue light spectrum..like bluray technology. You had freckles didn't you? &nbsp;... I have nothing.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun May 19, 2013 4:30 pm

Yes indigo is a color - I understand it is at the dark end of the shades. &nbsp;It is also a description term for some energies implanted in a group of people that recognize they have an indigo mission. &nbsp;We all have a mission in life - no one's is better than another. &nbsp;Merely something to hear within and listen with inner ears.
God bless, J

Tarotbycyndee

I dont see Indigo

Post by Tarotbycyndee » Wed May 22, 2013 7:12 pm

From this photo, i do not see the color indigo in your aura. I see green. &nbsp;From what i understand, Indigo's have that shade dominate their auras because they have reached that stage.

I would be careful of psychics who approach you.
Blessings,
Cyndee

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”