May I have a picture reading ? Let's see how much has changed!

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marlena

May I have a picture reading ? Let's see how much has changed!

Post by marlena » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:48 am

Last time I had my picture reading was in 2009. So much maturing and life experience has happened since then. Any insight into my most recent photo is appreciated!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:43 pm

The eyes are the windows to the soul and your expanding heart has entered into this growth and spirituality.  Instincts are opening and shouting at you.  Trust them to take you on the path that is best for you.  Others tend to council you and when you try to listen you are shoved from pillar to post trying to please their wants for you instead of pleasing yourself.  In all things, trust your own instincts - they come from the heart where you just know all is well.

You tend to plaster a smile on your face, but does not quite reach  your eyes.  Allow yourself to smile and laugh with all gusto - if you find it funny, then accept that as your opinion.  You are an individual and you are not a crowd pleaser or follower.  But doing your own thing, is both your strength and leadership.  Allow it to unfold in your life and your will find your joys.
God bless, J

marlena

I agree!

Post by marlena » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:47 pm

Thank you love. A lot has been happening as of late (roommate and I decided to no longer share a journey,   got a job offer at an old job and have had the biggest soul opening in forever). Definitely feeling that so many amazing things are on the way and I will be a part of helping others on their journeys through the next few years.
Blessings and love,
Marlena

Spiritual Traveller

Post by Spiritual Traveller » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:30 am

Hello Marlena

It was your words which drew me, rather than your picture. Although this will be just a few sentences I hope it helps in some manner.

I am shown stresses about you, which you have grown accustom to living with. & as such you carry these issues with you, quite unaware of them for the most past ass they have become 'just how things are', & as I look to your future I can see you stuck wishing you could leave aspects of your past behind you as you know they will hold you up, or even stop you from making certain decisions which you would love to make. At that point I see fear - feelings arise as you feel powerless to sever those links within your mind & maybe even practically.

Yet a pathway keep emerging for you to take, a pathway which you feel is not for you - just for others, so you brush it aside. This pathway is not about radical practical change but a pathway which would shift your mental & emotional perspective & there is another female there who can guide/aid you with this shift of personal belief. I guess this is just a few words to nudge you into taking that offer/idea or similar you often feel drawn to doing/going to/taking part in you say no to. It is time to get to know yourself even better than you do my love.

Wishing you well
Pam
Visit Spiritual Travellers.
Learn Tarot. Psychic Development. Meet Your Guides. Psychic Guidance

marlena

hmmm

Post by marlena » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:01 pm

This is some food for thought!  Thank you love.
Blessings and love,
Marlena

Birdy

Post by Birdy » Thu May 02, 2013 10:29 pm

I feel that you really adore young children. Is this true?

marlena

It is. They're awesome!

Post by marlena » Fri May 03, 2013 6:23 am

Really, I was a nanny for the most amazing lil kid. Not to long ago, I was adamant about not having any of my own because I raised my own lil sister and then became a nanny during one of the most hectic times of m y life. Now? I would not mind to have a child of my own.
Blessings and love,
Marlena

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”