here is my pic

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mahmoodsani

here is my pic

Post by mahmoodsani » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:59 am

looking forward.
deleted today. thanks for the help
Last edited by mahmoodsani on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:36 pm

There is a veil in the eyes.  As the eyes are the windows to the soul, I feel it may be masking the sensitive side of your nature.  You have good instincts - listen to your own guidance.  It has helped others, now let it guide you through your own life.

Due to lifestyle and responsibilities you feel compelled to take a path that does not quite suit your temperament.  To find the joy of life, you must follow your own dreams and goals.  Your heart is just not into pleasing others.  It is the harder route, but one that has many benefits and little down side.

You are staying with a particular relationship for the sake of family, instead of following your heart.  The objet of your affections has not yet appeared but if you are tied into something not to your taste there will be no room to move on your own needs and wishes.  Remain free of being tied into something that does not sit with your heart.
God bless, J

TheToadMan

hmm...

Post by TheToadMan » Tue May 14, 2013 3:55 pm

I think he shaves his eyebrows.  My ex-wife used to shave hers.  Very very strange people especially to live with... but of course I had my bad habits and tolerances as well.  He may have strange habits that are not socially accepted, but then again.. why act like the social norm "robot".

MsNeptune

Post by MsNeptune » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Social norms should not impede one's desires unless they are destructive. The love energy that comes from self fulfillment benefits everyone. If you are miserable then others will inevitably suffer. Ultimately, everything you do serves others. I feel you need to express more of your inner self and trust your internal guidance more. Don't just stick to routine out of habit as it breeds stagnation and discontent.

mahmoodsani

Re: here is my pic

Post by mahmoodsani » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:51 pm

lol guys i dont shave my eyebrows. i am not a weirdo. It feels good reading this after so many years. Hello everyone!

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”