So one can understand a lot about me based on my photo? This is amazing!

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

itsjessie_jess

So one can understand a lot about me based on my photo? This is amazing!

Post by itsjessie_jess » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:52 pm

I've never heard of this at all, so I don't completely understand how this works. However, I find this very neat! What can you see from my photos?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

You must be 18 years or over to have a reading

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Hi Jess,

Unfortunately the site and forum rules stop us from giving a reading to anyone who is not 18 years young or older.

"Picture Reading Forum Guidelines"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=47454
13. You must be over the age of 18 to have a picture reading done.
Sorry about this but it is also international law for what we are allowed to do as readers through the internet.

You can still post to any of the non reading forums, but by doing this you must accept under the terms and conditions of use that there may be adult material on them that a person of your age may find difficult to understand, and deal with emotionally.

But that is your choice, and your responsibility.

Love and Light,

eye_of_tiger  :smt006

itsjessie_jess

Post by itsjessie_jess » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:51 pm

Oh aww :c okay.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:00 am

If I am still doing this when your 18th birthday has finally arrived, then I would feel pleased and privileged to be able to read for you.

Even without seeing your picture and giving you a formal reading, what immediately came across to me about you is that you are naturally curious and a keen seeker of knowledge about how life and the Universe works, and above all about how other people think and feel.

I can easily imagine that you would probably do very well in one of the helping and healing professions, where you would be directly interacting with members of the general public, instead of staying in the background as a support person to other staff.

I would be excited to be given the opportunity to build upon my first positive impressions about you and your huge potential to do so much good in this world through a full reading, just as soon as you turn 18.

Loving regards, and it was very nice to meet you,

eye_of_tiger :smt007

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”