My Pic Reading !

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

meghasinghai

My Pic Reading !

Post by meghasinghai » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:02 pm

Hi,

Can someone do my pic reading ?

Thanks a ton !!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:54 pm

If you could crop down your photo a little, it would help.

Some thoughts.......you are starting a new phase of your thinking and living.  The spiritual gateway of late last year has opened some flood gates to this year of potential
and possibility.  You have sown many seeds.  And your thinking is a little broad and needs to be focused into what you actually want to do.  

Stop listening to everyone else and listen to your own heart!  The heart knows what is best for you.  Do not enter into some of the things being offered because someone
is telling you it would be good for you or your destiny.  You are your own person and need to stand up and be counted, sooner or later.  Now is the time to be your own
person.  

Find your voice among the spiritual lessons you have learned and it will be heard among the spiritual ears.  If  you do not stand up for yourself, no one else will be able to
extacrate you from a life of sorrow and pain brought on by yourself.
God bless, J

meghasinghai

Post by meghasinghai » Thu May 02, 2013 2:27 pm

Hi Spirittalk,

Thanks for ur reading !!!

I am attaching a cropped down version of my pic.

Rgds,
Megha Singhai
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Birdy

Post by Birdy » Thu May 02, 2013 10:19 pm

Ok so I have never done a reading before here, but it seems that I have been more psychically sensitive lately so I am going to try telling you what I feel when I look at your picture.

I feel that you have a lot of positive energy, and you have a strong spirit. You are not lazy and you are willing to do the necessary work to get what you need. This may be a result of your upbringing, like your parents may have been hard on you but it made you a good tough person.

I think that, you can be very assertive. You tend to have a positive outlook on life.

I have never done this before and I wanted to practice so tell me if this is in any way correct.

meghasinghai

Post by meghasinghai » Fri May 03, 2013 6:21 pm

Thanks birdy !!!

You are pretty correct .  Keep practising the art.

Rgds,
Megha Singhai

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”