Anyone free for a picture reading?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wow

Anyone free for a picture reading?

Post by wow » Sat May 11, 2013 9:43 pm

Hi everyone :)

I am just wondering if anyone is free to give me a picture reading. Thank you in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun May 12, 2013 2:47 pm

You know the blonde jokes about being scatter brained?  Well your hair first drew my attention.  It is because it is wild and unruly - just like your inner nature.  But you are anything but scatter brained!  You have life by the tail and you are riding the wind.  

A little grounding may help you feel in the game and not being pushed around.  At any rate, you are functioning as part of the team and will receive the recognition of your efforts in due course.  Remember no man is an island and you will need all the help you can get to achieve your own goals among the goals of others.

A beautiful smile means you access it easily.  But it doesn't always quite reach the eyes.  As the eyes are windows of the soul, you don't like people seeing more of the inner you than you are willing to share.  Share you do!  with the right people.  

There is love there.  But be cautious you do not give more than you receive.  Its no fun making someone your priority when you are their option.
God bless, J

wow

Post by wow » Sun May 12, 2013 8:07 pm

spiritalk wrote:You know the blonde jokes about being scatter brained?  Well your hair first drew my attention.  It is because it is wild and unruly - just like your inner nature.  But you are anything but scatter brained!  You have life by the tail and you are riding the wind.  

A little grounding may help you feel in the game and not being pushed around.  At any rate, you are functioning as part of the team and will receive the recognition of your efforts in due course.  Remember no man is an island and you will need all the help you can get to achieve your own goals among the goals of others.

A beautiful smile means you access it easily.  But it doesn't always quite reach the eyes.  As the eyes are windows of the soul, you don't like people seeing more of the inner you than you are willing to share.  Share you do!  with the right people.  

There is love there.  But be cautious you do not give more than you receive.  Its no fun making someone your priority when you are their option.
Thank you very much for taking the time to do that for me. It's very much appreciated :) I agree very much with the comment about the inner me being wild lol so your right on that part. when you say im functioning as part of a team do you mean in work or in my personal life? Your again right about needing all the help I can get - this may relate to the fact Im under one of the biggest challenges at the moment and that is learning to drive - but it hasn't been a easy time and have in fact swapped from a manual car to automatic. I am quite a happy person but your right that the smile doesn't always quite reach the eyes at times. I have recently lost someone close and was kind of hoping that they might have a last message or someone might pick up on that but i know that's not how it works. Death seems just so final and nothing will bring them back. your are right again that once im close to people i do open up and share :) when you say there is love there - do u mean the other half and could you expand on that if possible? Thanks again for doing the reading.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon May 13, 2013 11:04 pm

When a message is given, the message belongs to the receiver and is quickly forgotten by the messenger.  I am sorry to say you can't have left overs because there are none.  But I can address some questions you may be struggling to understand.

Your message was filled with the pains of grief.  It must be rather raw!  I saw a young lady that was rather well rounded (not fat) that faded away to nothing! in a bed of sickness.  You became used to watching death come in slowly.  Although we can never prepare for the death of a loved one, the pain is always the same.  Someone around you also passed rather suddenly - maybe an accident of some sort?

Communication (mediumship) is real and can address the loss with some comforts.  While we do not call up the dead, when your heart is filled with a specific someone, they can and do visit.  Consider all the senses - there have been some strange smells you couldn't identify - say their name and see what happens!

I see you working as a valued member of team.  It is good for you because you can tend to pick up the ball and run on your own a lot.  It is not a team so much teaching you to drive - but trusting you have valuable teachers and friends helps all things go smoothly.
God bless, J

wow

Post by wow » Sat May 18, 2013 11:15 pm

spiritalk wrote:When a message is given, the message belongs to the receiver and is quickly forgotten by the messenger.  I am sorry to say you can't have left overs because there are none.  But I can address some questions you may be struggling to understand.

Your message was filled with the pains of grief.  It must be rather raw!  I saw a young lady that was rather well rounded (not fat) that faded away to nothing! in a bed of sickness.  You became used to watching death come in slowly.  Although we can never prepare for the death of a loved one, the pain is always the same.  Someone around you also passed rather suddenly - maybe an accident of some sort?

Communication (mediumship) is real and can address the loss with some comforts.  While we do not call up the dead, when your heart is filled with a specific someone, they can and do visit.  Consider all the senses - there have been some strange smells you couldn't identify - say their name and see what happens!

I see you working as a valued member of team.  It is good for you because you can tend to pick up the ball and run on your own a lot.  It is not a team so much teaching you to drive - but trusting you have valuable teachers and friends helps all things go smoothly.
Hi thank you for once again replying back in such detail. I always look forward to reading your posts. First thing when you say ' I am sorry to say you can't have left overs because there are none' what do you mean? Do you mean there is no message for me from the other side? I'm guessing in one way that's a good thing as it means my Dad has passed on to the other side and is made the transmission? and Yes you are spot on that I have also someone in an accident :(

wow

Re: okay

Post by wow » Sat May 18, 2013 11:16 pm

TheToadMan wrote:The symbol of anarchy is right above your head.  Look for it.. It looks like the letter A.  That is all I can say because I do not know you at all.
Hi,

You will have to forgive me but I don't know what you mean? What is this symbol?  maybe PM me in further detail?

Kind regards

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun May 19, 2013 3:00 am

I meant....when you have gone for a reading or received a message in some fashion, that is what you need to hear right now, in the space you are in.  If you expect the medium to return and continue from where they left off, it will not happen.  They have given the message and moved into another part of their own conscioiusness.  

You dad, underneith his usual physical/material presence was rather a spiritual being.  He didn't always share or express this aspect of his personality.  But it allowed him to find what he expected and seek out those who could help him settle in his new condition (those that go before us).  You will meet again and he looks forward (he laughs a long way forward!) to the day you can meet again.  Live, love, be happy and it will honor all that he tried to instil in your consciousness.
God bless, J

MsNeptune

Post by MsNeptune » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:43 pm

I get the sense you need to spend more time alone sorting yourself out. You're so active that you sometimes forget to nurture the inner you. Would you happen to be in the healing professions? I get a strong vibe that you have healing abilities which you can use on yourself if you focus more within.

stephybabes92

Post by stephybabes92 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:25 pm

MsNeptune wrote:I get the sense you need to spend more time alone sorting yourself out. You're so active that you sometimes forget to nurture the inner you. Would you happen to be in the healing professions? I get a strong vibe that you have healing abilities which you can use on yourself if you focus more within.
Ms Neptune :) hi :smt006
Pleased to meet a fellow cap xxxxxxx
x x x x x x x x Stephanie x x x x x x x x
             Live a life of love
                  Jesus is Lord! †

MsNeptune

Post by MsNeptune » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:44 am

stephybabes92 wrote:
MsNeptune wrote:I get the sense you need to spend more time alone sorting yourself out. You're so active that you sometimes forget to nurture the inner you. Would you happen to be in the healing professions? I get a strong vibe that you have healing abilities which you can use on yourself if you focus more within.
Ms Neptune :) hi :smt006
Pleased to meet a fellow cap xxxxxxx

Hi!  :)  It's certainly nice to meet someone as nice as yourself. Hope you are well.

wow

Post by wow » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:30 pm

spiritalk wrote:I meant....when you have gone for a reading or received a message in some fashion, that is what you need to hear right now, in the space you are in.  If you expect the medium to return and continue from where they left off, it will not happen.  They have given the message and moved into another part of their own conscioiusness.  

You dad, underneith his usual physical/material presence was rather a spiritual being.  He didn't always share or express this aspect of his personality.  But it allowed him to find what he expected and seek out those who could help him settle in his new condition (those that go before us).  You will meet again and he looks forward (he laughs a long way forward!) to the day you can meet again.  Live, love, be happy and it will honor all that he tried to instil in your consciousness.
Hi, sorry for the delay im getting back to you on this. Thank you for your kind words of wisdom. it all makes sense and you are 100% right in everything you have said. I am right that you have seen him?

wow

Post by wow » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:33 pm

Hi yes you are right I am so active :) But no I am not in the healing profession. When you say healing abilities could u expliain a little bit further? many thanks

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:56 pm

I am clairsentient more than anything else.  On ocassion will get smells.  A little clairaudience as well.  I definitely felt him around you.
God bless, J

wow

Post by wow » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:31 pm

spiritalk wrote:I am clairsentient more than anything else.  On ocassion will get smells.  A little clairaudience as well.  I definitely felt him around you.
Wow that brings so much comfort to me thank you for sharing. 1 final question and I promise i wont keep bugging you :) when you say you felt him around me - was this when he first passed? Or does he pop in now and again to check on me? I hope he can see what Im up to and he knows what he left me has helped so much?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:31 pm

When they have the opportunity, spirit will come around us as often as possible.  Our loved ones come when we have accomplished something as well as when we are challenged to make decisions.  If you talked things over with him when he was alive, your thoughts do the same now.  So when you are feeling a decision has to be made it would mean he was around helping the process of decision making.

If you sense anything for yourself, question it.  If the energy changes in the room, say hi and see what happens.  Its amazing what we can do when we think clearly at the time.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”