reading, please?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

planetmelon

reading, please?

Post by planetmelon » Wed May 15, 2013 1:19 pm

Hi :smt006  I would greatly appreciate if someone could tell me what they see from my photo. Possibly, what is in store for me in the near future? Or anything you see at all, really. Thank you very much!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun May 19, 2013 4:26 pm

You have all the potential of the universe, right at your finger tips!  Believe it and it will manifest.  You are currently very sad and not seeing what is available.  Open your eyes (inner as well as outer) to all the potential currently manifesting around you!

If you are discontent where you are, change it!  If you are happy where you are, embrace it!

There is discontent with your job.  The more you 'winge', even inside, the more energy the universe has to remove you from your discontent.  Then you would be in a place to have to do something about it!

The people around you are not going to change!  Thats a big lesson!  You have to change to make the circumstances different.  If the job does not suit you - move on.  Nothing can keep you stuck - only your own unwillingness to move on.  

Last year we turned the soil of our inner being over to plant new seeds.  If the same old, same old, is manifesting, then you didn't sown any new seeds.  Now is the time to look around for what will make you happy.  Why wait?  Why listen to others?  It is your future at stake - take charge of it and move into something new and exciting.  

Don't be afraid of error.  Being stuck is your error right now.  Change it!
God bless, J

planetmelon

wow

Post by planetmelon » Sun May 19, 2013 8:26 pm

Thank you so much for the insightful reading, spiritalk. I do feel very stuck and like there is something right in front of me, but I don't know what to make of it just yet or if I am seeing it clearly. There is much confusion and I'm afraid to make a move! And it does make me very sad, though I try very very hard to hide it.

I don't particularly mind my job, as it's only part time and I am trying to concentrate on school. But I have been injuring myself there semi-frequently, and I would like a new one. But I feel comfortable there for now.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”