hi

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kailin

hi

Post by kailin » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:33 am

anything that you see?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:57 am

Many people believe angels are a species apart.  Others that we can attain angel status through spirituality.  Either case being valid, you would not have developed spirituality to the point of angel status at this point in you life.

While it is wonderful to work from the spirit, there are stages in life where our concentration needs to be on material concerns to get settled and accomplish all that your talents and abilities were intended in earth life.  Making each and every experience about your spirituality will help you expand and remain a part of spirit as well.  

You may feel like an old soul who has seen too much.  And sometimes this can make you feel like you are not understood and that others around you don't measure up.  Relax and experience all that life is preparing for you.  Opportunities abound!  This is certainly a year with the energies of fulfilling dreams and goals.  What have you sown to work through?  

What is happening is your life was seeded in your own mind.  Perhaps if it is not to your liking - change the expeirence right now!  Make your destiny what you seek to fulfil.  Its all in your hands - you are master of your fate and captain of your destiny.

While you feel misunderstood and others around you don't measure up, it is playing havoc on your personal, dating life.  While no one should lower their standards, there is a give and take necessary to get to understand others and them you.  Relax into just having fun for a time and see what that produces.  You have been a tad too intense and this is discouraging to anyone wanting to ask you out.  There is someone just waiting for you to be available and will get past their intimidation if  you just smile.
God bless, J

kailin

hi Spirittalk!

Post by kailin » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:30 am

Hibspirittalk :D thank you for taking the time to give me this reading :)ty for clearing up the angel thing with me :) I am glad to hear that opportunities await me! about being too intense..what do you mean by that ? :) ty :D

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:37 am

Merely that life is full of opportunities - allow life to unfold.
God bless, J

kailin

Post by kailin » Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:44 am

okay ty Spirittalk :) I was also wondering if you could tell me what all this weird/extra energy is that I am feeling ? ty :)

MsNeptune

Post by MsNeptune » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:10 pm

I'm not sure anyone can say for certain where the extra energy is coming from but from what I can sense from your photo it would likely be best put towards self love. Self acceptance and love are critical for anyone hoping to experience lasting love with a partner. Realize when you are giving your divine power away to others by accepting their opinions of you into your heart, and if it feels less than good, don't accept it. There's no better way to attract love than to become love.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:17 pm

2013 has dawned as a year of high energies for everyone.  The purpose is to put it behind you to propel you forward on the journey of life.  Use all that energy to fulfil your own dreams and goals and it serve the spirit well.  Unfocused it can become like a whirlwind that bandies you about without accomplishment.

The secret to life is to use all the energies you can muster to accomplish your own personal goals.  Do not leave any decisions concerning you to anyone else.  They are your own personal responsibility - pick them up and use them to their best advantage.
God bless, J

kailin

Post by kailin » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:01 am

Hi ty bth for responding it has helped me <3

MsNeptune

Post by MsNeptune » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:38 am

You're most welcome. Best of luck to you. May you find your bliss.

kailin

Post by kailin » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:31 am

ty MsNeptune :D best of luck to you as well :D <3

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”