Would Like a reading on my energy & other stuff if anyone doesn't mind :)

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bewitchingbecca013

Would Like a reading on my energy & other stuff if anyone doesn't mind :)

Post by bewitchingbecca013 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:19 am

Just wondering if people can pick up on my energy (i've been told that I have good energy) & anything else about me reallly just for fun from my picture (relationships, prosperity, school, life in general, friends,etc.) ...the picture is in color, but i also attatched the same picture but changed it to be black in white incase some people prefer one type of picture over the other! :) Ok guys work your magic & hit me with your best shot, let's see what you can get from me!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:27 pm

The color in the picture merely gives it more depth.  It has nothing to do with any color someone will see around you.  That is energy color.  

There is a lot of green energy around you right now - growth and prosperity.  Yes, its there!  You doubt that the energies working with you are about prosperity and your own good.  You tend to have a nature to second guess yourself.  Its time to take charge of your life, seek out the direction you want for yourself and go for it!  Yes, a lot of it is in your hands.  Don't give that power away to anyone!

In the picture your smile reaches your eyes.  And this is usual for you.  But your energies have been like a roller coater of late - up and down.  The reason is just that the potential around you is lacking direction.   When you direct that energy, it will be full speed ahead without a problem!

There is also some pink around you as well.  And pink is the color of love.  Not just your personal love life but the attitude you approach all things with will help to keep it pink.  There is an expression: 'In the pink" meaning you are feeling love and fully energized for tasks ahead.  That is you at the moment.  You are ready to meet anything life is going to throw your way.  Don't sit back and wait - challenge life and all circumstances will come out in your favor.

You have a smile for everyone.  This happens even when you may not be feeling particularly up.  It also helps for it to respond into you as well from you.  

The eyes want to mask any pain you feel.  You will need to learn to filter stresses and negativity rather than try to dismiss it all.  After all, life's lessons don't always come in our happiness.  Most often they arrive in our pain.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”