A reading please...

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WolfwoodX

A reading please...

Post by WolfwoodX » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:04 am

Can someone read my picture, please. Thank you in advance to anyone that reads my picture.
I am a man looking for the truth about my life and looking to get answers to the whys in my life. The people with the answers and the truth hide, not wanting me to have the truth or answers.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:08 pm

There is truth and answers right within you - usually from the heart.  Just listen and learn.  You seek too many answers outside with other people.  If it is their truth, they can take responsibility, it is not  your truth.  

Your truth is gradually unfolding.  It seems it does not come as fast as you would like.  You are anxious to make plans and move forward.  You feel kind of stuck where you are at present.  Being young means it is time to find what actually resonates with us as life.  

Your job seems mundane.  Make a conscious effort to seek what you want.  Then allow it to enter your life.

Relationships and how we handle them is what defines our spirituality.  That is the lesson we are here to learn.  Do not shy away from any relationships that are in your sphere.  There is always something to learn about each other.   And growth is the result of examination of the relationship.  

Do not accept pain or hurt from acceptance or rejection.  Merely give the lesson a chance.  In that way, you will flow with spirit.  When you try to block any experience because of pain or hurt, you merely bring it in another way.  And that rejects the much needed lesson or experience.  Don't run from life, embrace it!

Stand up for your own decisions, do not let others define your path.  No one will take responsibility for your mistakes, no matter who pushed you into them.   Be your own man.
God bless, J

WolfwoodX

Post by WolfwoodX » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:45 am

Thank you, spiritalk, for reading my picture.
I am a man looking for the truth about my life and looking to get answers to the whys in my life. The people with the answers and the truth hide, not wanting me to have the truth or answers.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”