Questions

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SuperiorRobyn

Questions

Post by SuperiorRobyn » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:49 am

I have taken notice that you won't read photos of a person unless they are 18 and that it is a photo of them and not a photo of a family member or friend. Is this correct? I have a family photo that has me in it though I'm a baby, but its the only one of us all together. I would like to have it read but I don't know where else to look. I found one other website but had issues registering to it. Also would you read any of my photos if I'm only but 4 days away from being 18? Do the people in the photos have to be making eye contact with the photo for the reading to be done successfully? If you won't read any of my photos do you know of another forum that I could post them in? And just out of curiosity why do you need to be 18 to have a photo read and why does it have to be of you? Sorry I have a lot of questions.

SuperiorRobyn

Post by SuperiorRobyn » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:10 am

Also one more question. How do you read photos? It is something I would like to know how to do

SuperiorRobyn

Post by SuperiorRobyn » Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:27 am

Another question! Does it only work for the time at which the picture was taken?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:29 pm

This site does not do reading for anyone under 18.  And in some countries it is illegal to do readings for anyone younger.  It is more a protection of the reader.  Maturity is supposed to teach us not to take everything too seriously and to live our own life with all the challenges and opportunities.  

I do not read group pictures.  All psychic work is energy.  And in a group there could be confused energies.  Particularly as you were just a baby in the particular photo you want read.  (And why? I can't imagine!)

Reading photos is about psychic abilities,  Each person is a unique individual and like any talent would do it their own way.

The date of the photo matters because that is what is being read as a spotlight in time.  Again energy work.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”