reading?

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kailin

reading?

Post by kailin » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:56 am

hi :) the past year and a half I have been going through a lot. My parents and everyone around me started noticing me acting weird and not myself and not functioning properly and at one point in time they said it was almost like I was in a catatonic state and my parents think I am schizophrenic. And internally there is a lot going on like feeling like there are presences and hearing voices and feeling a bunch of crazy emotions and feeling down and really depressed sometimes. sometimes I can feel when I am not in a normal state. Another thing that I am depressed about is that I am 21 in november and I don't know how to drive, don't have a job, and am not in school. I can't drive or have a job because of the place I am in. I use to be so happy optimistic and feeling great and normal before this started happening a year and a half ago. I still don't even know what is going on with me or what is wrong but I just want to be happy and back to normal again. do you see that?? what do you sense for me? thank you :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

What were the possible trigger factors, ~ 18 months before now?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:33 am

To my dear friend Kailin,

I am hesitant to give you this reading as I believe that dubious or fraudulent psychics who have filled your head with useless facts about your past lives for which there is not a shred of evidence have already seriously damaged your ability to think clearly and to be able to make fully informed and balanced decisions about where you want to go from here. I do not wish to unwittingly add to their existing damage of your peace of mind, so I will tread on the side of caution.

At the same time as I sense your anger, frustration and disappointment about your life as it is now, I also sense a great potential for healing yourself emotionally during the next 6 to 12 months (remember my May reading), as well as healing other people who are close to you. The words "Healer, first heal yourself" immediately came to my mind during the opening moments of this reading.

It is critical to your recovery that you should quickly determine possibly with professional help if needed what significant event happened to you or one of your loved ones approximately 18 months ago, which has acted as a trigger for the series of confusing and distressing symptoms which you have described to me in your posting.

Only a qualified medical doctor can properly diagnose and/or treat schizophrenia and severe clinical depression, but not all people who hear voices (are they coming from inside or outside of your head?) are mentally ill, and some people who appear to be temporarily paralyzed by depression are actually in a trance state or altered state of consciousness, similar to that of a spirit medium.

Please do not allow anyone to tell you that you should not feel the way you do or that you should be grateful that things are not worse and not complain. Ignoring or rejecting these feelings is only likely to bury them more deeply, making your treatment and rehabilitation much more difficult than it would have otherwise been, if you had been helped to learn to face and deal with them. There is a possibility that not all of your feelings of depression and hopelessness belong to you, but I would need to know what is your most likely trigger before exploring this theory any further.

Some of your depression is without any doubt a natural reaction to you not having a job, not being able to drive, not studying, and above all not having any social or love life worth mentioning. However much of the depression is coming from within you through people with good intentions who have given you so very bad and even cruel advice, creating totally unrealistic expectations and making you feel worthless and weak, when you are neither.

Unless you are a masochist and enjoy feeling miserable like you do, of course you want to feel relatively normal, happy and successful again. I would be very worried if you did not. But endlessly punishing yourself if you are really sick or if you are being overshadowed by a depressed spirit entity is not only not going to help you to heal, but it is going to ensure that your recovery will happen later instead of sooner, or not in this lifetime.

If you find it too emotionally painful to describe on this public forum what possible event or events approximately one and a half years ago could have potentially this downward spiral of increasing desperation and feelings of sickness of your mind and spirit, please feel free to send the information to me instead through a private message.

If your doctor and I can when combined help you identify what these triggers are likely to have been, you will be well on the way to answering your questions, and starting the long but intensely rewarding and satisfying process of climbing out of your emotional black hole. I do not need to reveal exactly what the trigger was to be able to help you with your self healing on the forum itself. That must remain private between the two of us.

Over to you for your response, if indeed you still do want to go ahead with this exploration of the potential trigger factors which lead to your deterioration, over the last 18 plus months. This must always remain your conscious decision to make. I will respect your decision to either go ahead or not to go on with your personal search for healing at this stage, whichever one it turns out to be.

Understood?

With a great sense of empathy and compassion for you from your loyal friend, and not so secret admirer.

BTW here is a link to your May reading. This month's reading is the message behind the Six of Swords, continued. Mainly one of ongoing emotional self healing.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 691#324691

L&L,

EoT  Image  Image

kailin

hi :)

Post by kailin » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:17 pm

Hi EoT :) ty for the response and reading <3 You are right, getting reading from other psychics have cause me a lot of questioning myself and what I already believed. I do feel disappointed sometimes that things are not better or back to normal, but I still have a lot of hope and keep on looking towards things getting better. When this all started happening 18 months ago, I was actually in a relationship with a guy. And because I was feeling presences and weird things when I got into the relationship with him, I thought he was astral projecting to me and I could feel him around. and after I stopped talking with him, the feelings continued and got worse. The voices the I'm hearing sometimes feel like they are coming from the outside of my head and sometimes they feel like thoughts that I can hear. You are right I have a little bit of depression bout not having a job, being able to drive, or being in school. But me feeling down has more to do with the things that people have been telling me these past 18 months. I definitely want to get better and feel happy again, and I'm not intentionally punishing myself, but I do have a lot of doubts. thank you again for your help and concern and I would love to further my emotional healing on this forum
Thank you very much
lots of love,
Kailin

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:26 am

Dear Kailin,

There is absolutely nothing wrong and indeed it is healthy to constantly question your beliefs and get rid of those which may not be serving any useful purpose, or worse may be holding you back from moving forwards with your life.

But some of what you have been told by these "psychics" makes you question your own sanity. Being told for example that you were an Egyptian princess in a past life who was deeply loved by her subjects only makes you feel more disappointed with your life as it is now. And with no solid evidence that you have ever been an Egyptian princess in a past life.

Feeling disappointed with your life as it is and wanting to make improvements creates the necessary level of stress to make you move outside of your comfort zone. Up to a point disappointment and some controlled level of stress are positive. But only when your expectations about the future are realistic and practical.

While you have good reason to expect and work towards learning to drive, getting a job and a good education, holding onto the hope that you will live the life befitting of an Egyptian princess in this current lifetime is hardly either realistic or practical.

I am not a qualified doctor but usually schizophrenic voices are heard in your head, and not outside of it. Usually telling you to harm yourself or someone else. it sounds to me that this man has a particularly domineering and overpowering personality which has left you with a strong negative psychic impression of him on your heart and fighting spirit.

It is almost like he has possessed you while he is still very much alive (is this correct?). It is his voice which is punishing you, and making you believe that you do not deserve any better out of your life or to be loved for being the beautiful soul whom you are, when the complete opposite is the truth. I will continue do whatever I can within the rules and within my own restrictions of time and energy to help you to see through this smokescreen of lies. To help you to eventually free yourself of this energy vampire.

Loving regards,

EoT Image

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”