A Picture Reading? Thanks.

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kayemwarren

A Picture Reading? Thanks.

Post by kayemwarren » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:03 am

I am curious if anybody is willing to give me a picture reading? No specific topic, just anything in general that is picked up from my photo. Thanks! :)

Kaye
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:12 pm

A very contemplative pose to be sure.  But for the most part you do not stop and evaluate or re-evaluate your life very often.  You perhaps were going through just such a stage at the advent of this picture.  

You are a doer not a dreamer.  But sometimes we have to stop and see where the next adventure is for our attention.

You like to close your eyes to other people  You feel they can see too deeply.  After all, the eyes are the windows to the soul.  

You face life as one adventure after another, without much time for contemplation.  You are  usually off running around and getting everything done rather than contemplating what needs to get done.  So I feel this is a real capture of your inner being.

There is much spirituality that you do not slow down to consider and enhance.  It comes rather naturally to do things for the best of all concerned.  And you have succeeded in your life to bring joy to many people.  But sometimes you are not sure you are filled with joy for yourself.  It makes you happy to see others happy.  But sometimes you need to be the one that gets the happy stick too.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

"How to Act Like a Princess"

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:02 am

Kaye,

Either you are looking down at something on the water, or it is a sign of your low self esteem (or both).

It reminded me a lot of Dianna, when she was first engaged to Prince Charles.

Now I am really showing my age by being able to remember this.  Image

She was a stunningly naturally beautiful young woman, but always looking down on the ground just ahead of her.

See "How to Act Like a Princess" 18 steps with pictures.

There is also a 23 steps with pictures version

http://www.wikihow.com/Act-Like-a-Princess (18 steps)

http://www.wikihow.com/Behave-as-a-Princess (23 steps)

Maybe the reading is telling you to act more like a true princess should.

I only wish that your eyes had been visible in this photograph, as without those two windows into your soul I am not getting much more than I have told you above from my reading, and what Spiritalk has already given you.

Cheers,

EoT  Image  Image

kayemwarren

Post by kayemwarren » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:36 pm

Spiritalk,

Thank you for the reading. You are right, I do seem to live on autopilot. Months and months will pass before I take complete stock of my surrounding, which can be very disorienting because of the flood of emotions that comes with it. I feel the best way to dream is to do :) I have been hurt many times over in my past, while I have tried to not let that change me, it has made me guarded. I can see where closing my eyes would be a defense mechanism. I do like to make other happy and many times that has come at a sacrifice to my own happiness. An inner turmoil that I have been dealing with lately is how much is too much and when to say "No." In exercising this I have lost a lot of "friends".

Again thank you for the reading, it has given me much food for thought.

Kaye

kayemwarren

Post by kayemwarren » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:53 pm

Eye of Tiger,

Thank you for your reading. I do find it curious that you picked up on Princess Diana, she is someone whom I greatly admire. I am also distantly related to her (albeit very distantly). I think you and Spiritalk are right, I need to take care and nurture myself. I liked the graphics attached to the Wiki "How to Act Like a Princess" and "How to Behave Like a Princess." There were some very good pointers. I enclose another picture where my eyes are clearly visible. If I am not allowed a double reading, I understand.

Again, thank you very much,

Kaye
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:02 am

Kaye,

The contrast in my feelings and impressions about your personality from the two photos, could not be any greater.

The eyes down photo made you come across to me as being shy, lacking in self confidence and to be honest trying to ignore the uncomfortable truths about yourself. Not being honest with yourself, and evasive?

The eyes revealed photo in comparison made you look much more sure of yourself, a deep thinker and someone who is determined to succeed in spite of any challenges which life places in her path.

I like both of these photos of my new internet friend, but each of them for completely different reasons.

Overall they each tend to fill in some of the details about your strong but at times vulnerable personality and high quality of character and values, which the other photograph of the pair leaves out.

L&L,

EoT  Image

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”