Picture !

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

offbeat

Picture !

Post by offbeat » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:08 pm

I am Afzal khan ... Please read what really i am. What change should i have to make in myself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:00 pm

The questions posed would indicate you are not satisfied with who and what you are.  If that is true, change it!  It is not up to someone else to suggest to you any changes, that must come from your own dreams and wishes.  Perhaps it is evaluation time.  Decide on your own future, and you can make it happen.
God bless, J

offbeat

Post by offbeat » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:46 pm

Please also do my general reading !

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:40 pm

At the moment it would seem you are locking into the future results, giving no thought as to the journey to attain them.  Yes, dreams are wonderful!  They can motivate us to actually attain goals.  To attain our life goals we need to take the necessary steps of preparation, practice and patience.  Notice they are all p words!  Keep them in mind, when you are out of sorts with yourself or your progress (another p - a goal),

Preparation is the education we need on our subject.  Learn all you can and do not dismiss any information as irrelevant.  Do not be anxious to practice with what  you know til you are sure  you have as much information as possible.  Be patient with yourself and others.  Do not think others are holding you back, they are working with you not against you.  You have the love and support of family and friends who really care.  Listen to their advice.  It does not all need to be heeded.  But sometimes a gem is found in the darkest corner.

You feel like the little guinea pig going around and around on his wheel.  When in reality all that you are doing is experience for the future.  Your wheel is actually taking you forward, with some repeatable turns along the way.  Know that every turn of the wheel is teaching you skills that will be useful in some form in the future.  In that way a little patience can be gained with the experiences.  Do not rush your life, it is soon enough gone.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”