Please let me know what you see :)

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jpepper

Please let me know what you see :)

Post by jpepper » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:06 pm

Interested in someone reading me :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:23 pm

You are getting in touch with your self awareness and self esteem.  Encourage it to grow.  You are not really seeking flattery, but a recognition of who you are would be good.  

Be careful in the group you are exposing some of those inner feelings with; they may not be in your best interest.  They are a fun group but not into your serious growth and being.  That is for inner work.

The soul is seeking some balance.  You are either up or down.  There is no balance just now.  The experiences that have been offered are not suiting the new you.  Take your time and wait it out.  Only the needful will be good for you to experience.
God bless, J

jpepper

Thank you!

Post by jpepper » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:36 pm

Thank you spiritalk! I am new to acceptance. I have always known things. Feelings from other people, de ja vu, and drawn to plants/herbs and stones. My uncle passed and he was the first to come to me in dreams. I always did as suggested but never dug any deeper. A little over a month ago my life had a BIG change when my companion(poodle) of 16 years passed away. I feel him with me. I have started to see images. I am confused by this and don’t know what they mean or what to do with them. I know (feel) they are important, but I can’t make sense of the jumbled mess in my head. I also recently found out that a few of the women in my family have these gifts as well and I have been trying to go to them for guidance, but it is uncomfortable. Not sure why? Anyway, sorry for being long winded, I am just a little lost 

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:27 am

If you wish to take the visions (psychic impressions) seriously, then you need to get in touch with them.  There are ways and means of working on  yourself to help this happen at your timing, not just interference from spirit.  When you are ready to take it seriously, we can talk about some development techniques that will help you put this all in order.
God bless, J

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”