would be very grateful for reading !!! - Thank you xxx

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Shelld24

would be very grateful for reading !!! - Thank you xxx

Post by Shelld24 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:44 pm

Hi would be grateful for reading if possible xxxx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:28 pm

The smile goes right to the eyes.  And they say that eyes are the windows to the soul.  Your eyes are masking that inner smile and love that you have highly developed.  Right now you don't feel things are going your way, but when this was taken you were certainly in charge of your inner being.  You try to turn all energies coming at you to go out to those in need of a smile.  It works!  You become a joy to be around.  

A leopard does not change its spots.  But you are attempting to weild them with love behind all your actions.  Sometimes its been hard to just send love.  You don't suffer fools gladly and have been inundated with some recently.  This too will pass!  

A job situation has you working with a team whose leader leaves much to be desired.  Do what you can and back off of any confrontation - it won't help anyway.  When the job falls apart you will have an opportunity to show your talents and skills with some better answers.  This can be done without hurting anyone on the team.
God bless, J

Shelld24

Thank you !!

Post by Shelld24 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:23 am

Thank you spiritalk !!! Think thats me to a t. I always smile at everyone I pass and try to show love to everyone. I hate when people are negative and make dramas in life.

Im starting a new job tomorrow. Its in a team in a small place. Im really really nervous. My friends said youl be fine with your bubbly character but im nervous of not getting things right and because im going into a very local close knit team. The place has a high turnover of staff and ive heard the boss isnt very nice. I need to do it though but wish Id went in somewhere else.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”