Can someone read my pic please :).

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bella_Luna

Can someone read my pic please :).

Post by Bella_Luna » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:57 am

Hi please read my pic and let me know what you think blessings.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Beautiful Moon.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:19 pm

There is a sense of hiding from the world and any happenings.  It is also possible you are pushing people away, rather than welcoming them.  Intentional?  I don't think so!  You are a very outgoing person, but at times have to regroup your own energies and heal or encourage the inner you.  This picture was taken at one of those times.

While you are not overly material in your approach to life, it is a time to grasp your own prosperity.  You are looking at career moves that can benefit your life and take further.  

I got some words from Diamonds are a girls best friend.   This means that you are your own best resource.  Strengthen your own skills and talents to pursue your dreams.  Counting on someone else to do anything for you, will be a exercise in disaster.

So far the men that have entered your life have needed more from you than given you.  There has to be balance.  Taking on lame ducks in the hopes of mending them, just doesn't work.  Go with the strength.  You are strong in so many ways, balance that with another's strength and it will be the perfect match.   Judge carefully!
God bless, J

Bella_Luna

Post by Bella_Luna » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:52 pm

Thank you yes this pic was taken a while back but now I have change within a year thank you for reading my pic.
Beautiful Moon.

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”