Please read my pic

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fisk_82

Please read my pic

Post by fisk_82 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Dear all,

It's been nearly a year that I have not login to this forum. I think I have change much through this time and I hope I do the right thing ;D. Will someone be kindly reading my newest pic? Thank you in advance ;D.

-fisk-

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:27 pm

The smile is lovely, but belies the strength and determination in the eyes.  You do not smile too readily these days.  You are working on your strengths (inner and outer) and that takes concentration, not a sometimes approach.

The pose in the picture is relaxed and leaned back.  You are like a poised tiger ready to pounce.  This indicates the opportunities (and there are many of them) that have been coming into your life.  Choose what is good for you, and know you can not make a mistake.  Everything in life is about experience.  And you have many to come.  

Hold onto your purse.  Your generosity can get you in a problem.  You are a giving person.  But you must recognize that everyone has their own struggles to handle.  They can not use you to buy their way out of their own problems.  And often these problems are of their own making.  Throwing money at the situation will not fix it.

You have a soothing voice and healing demeanour.  Many are comforted while talking to you.  Be careful not to be drained by those who draw your energies for their own benefit.  And be sure to replenish the energies with a meditative or prayerful approach to your own body, mind, spirit.

You are also easily hurt by others' words or actions.  Sometimes against you, but mostly if against other human beings you like.  Put up a barrier of protection of your own spirit and be sure to cover it with love for everyone.  When someone is kind of nasty to anyone, even themselves, love will be the cure most needed.
God bless, J

fisk_82

Post by fisk_82 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:15 pm

Dear spiritalk,

Thank you so much for the reading. Well, I've just realize that sometimes I just too eager to help others but instead of helping them, actually those were wrong things to do. They loose the opportunity to learn something from this life. Thank you so much for the insight that you have giving to me. :)

Regards,

fisk

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”