can u please read these pictures

A place where you can post a picture of yourself, and see what people can find out from it.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kyra1975

can u please read these pictures

Post by kyra1975 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:38 am

my date of birth is 28/12/1975 my name is sandra and i come from scotland
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
love and light to all

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:28 pm

None of these pictures is clear to read.  You require one with you alone in the picture so energies are not dissipated.  Also a reading is only given within 6 months.
God bless, J

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Moving from type 2 to type 3 person, with the love and support of your daughters

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:50 am

Dear Sandra, :smt017

Rather than your energies in any way being dissipated by those of your daughters in this picture, I find your aura instead to be more energised and healed specifically BECAUSE of their regular ongoing presence close to you.

In this life there are effectively three types of people.

1. There are those people who take, take, and keep taking, and who rarely give anything back in return. You are definitely not one of these egocentric selfish individuals who appear to believe that the world and everyone else in it are only here to wait on them, and do in their place what they should be doing for themselves. We call them "energy vampires" because they virtually suck the life force out of any person unfortunate enough to come in contact with them.

2. Then there are those people who give, give and keep giving, never expecting or allowing other people to show their appreciation. These people will often keep giving to others to the point that it can all too quickly and easily destroy their health on many different levels (not only physical), or to a greater extreme they would gladly sacrifice their entire life to serve the other person, often with the very best of intentions. Thy are not themselves energy vampires, but often they can unintentionally become victims of energy vampires, because they do not take proper care of and protect themselves from becoming exhausted and resentful for being used or abused.

3. The ideal balance is an individual who recognises that he or she must play a role as both a giver and a taker, at different times in their lives. We are all a small but critically important parts of the web of life, and we must give something good and worthwhile out from ourselves in order to create the space for more energy and blessings to be attracted to us. What positive things and energies we give out into our surroundings will eventually be returned to us many times over. To deny another person the right to show their appreciation in some form is to deny them of their right to their own human dignity and by doing this we interfere with or block the free flow of energy exchanges which underpins and supports every sentient being on this planet.

Your picture reading tells me that slowly but surely you are moving from being a number two person, to a number three. Up until the passing of several of your family members you have frequently exhausted your on energy and resources with the belief that if you had not that people would be so disappointed in you that they would not like or want you any more.  I am not saying here that you should not help or care for others. Instead I am saying that you must not regularly do this by become a martyr or professional victim.

Without the ongoing love and support of your daughters, none of this would be possible. You have a closer relationship with them when compared to that of many other mothers and their daughters and your relationship is mutually to all your advantages (symbiotic). As you have given so much of your energies to your girls in the past, you must now allow them to give more of it back to you, if you are going to stay alive. I do not even want to begin to imagine how terrible it might be for you if you did not have them in your life at the moment.

They are the foundation of any progress you will make from now on in your development as both a spiritual and human being, and you are theirs. It is almost as if you all made a pre-birth agreement to be there for and support each other through both the good and bad times in each others life. But you and your daughters will always need to be eternally vigilant to get some of your on equally important needs as well as helping each other to get their needs met. In other words both you and your lovely daughters also have a life of their own to live outside of your relationship with each other. If you do not get enough of your needs met end they do not get the same you may all begin resenting and avoiding the people whom you most love in this world.

So in summary your picture tells me that you are currently slowly but surely and safely moving away from always being a type 2 person, to  becoming more of a type 3. This transition or transformation in you would be impossible without the love and support of your daughters, but equally their development would be much slower and more difficult without you being there for them when it is needed. When we ALWAYS try to overprotect someone whom we love from the consequences of their actions, we do not do them a favour, and we make them MORE instead of LESS dependent upon us to learn the lessons of their lives in the future.

Take good care of each other, but also take better care of yourself, as you still need them and they still need you. Honour the memory of those of your family who have preceded you into Spirit, by living your life to its fullest potential and loving and caring for each other as if doing this is a pleasure and never a burden. You as well as your daughters must also continue to have friends outside of your relationship with them, and outside of their relationship with their mother if your relationship is going to remain healthy and strong for you all to be able to last the distance.

Let your daughters take care of you, up to a point. You deserve it after all you have done for them in the past. But do not build your entire life around your relationship with each other. To do so would be both counter-productive and most unhealthy for all of you.

Love, Light and Healing to you and your entire family, from me and mine,

EoT  :smt020

kyra1975

Post by kyra1975 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:21 am

thank you for the reading eye of tiger was very interesting and informative x
love and light to all

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:43 pm

Kyra,

I can assure you that it was more of a pleasure than any sense of being a burden for me to read for you.

Particularly because I am constantly like yourself being challenged to find the right balance for me between helping other people, but at the same time getting some of my own equally important needs met.

We must all take greater responsibility for making sure that our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs are satisfied.If we fail to do this then we are unlikely to be of much help to the very people whom we most want to.

And it is clearly very difficult ranging to impossible for us to help someone else from our hospital bed or early grave. The main message is therefore to take good care of yourself, as well as taking good care of others.

In other words, practise increased SELF LOVE.

Love, Light and Healing,

EoT  :smt031

Return to “Picture Reading Forum”